Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

beat the living shit out if and then strangle it with my bare hands...chop up the body and hang from my friggin christmas tree....as you can see acne is not my friend

How compasionate u r illy posted a reply on a question jus lik this in one of the other boards already but i refined it a lil more so basically i would take a small doctors hammer and moderately hit his nuts continuously until they break. THe i would take a knife and rip out all of his nails and forcefully extract their teeth with a pliers. Afterward i would take a metal small hammer and systematically break every hon in his body starting with the fingers and toes. then i would probably use som strongish acid(not too strong though) and pour it all over their body then light a fire....nice huh lol i put som thought into it instead of jus sayin i would kill them.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I'd say "Acne, i understand mate. With all that Sebum sitting around, how could anyone expect you to resist. It's like a fat kid at a candy store. Let's both go and kill the excess Testosterone."

i would say, "hey man, why you gots to be eatin all the oil in my pores man? what did that oil ever do to you? How would you feel if I just came along and decided to eat all your oil?"...shit

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

i would say, "hey man, why you gots to be eatin all the oil in my pores man? what did that oil ever do to you? How would you feel if I just came along and decided to eat all your oil?"...shit

Well you're a bit of a hypocrite, you stole my joke!