Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alx123

Aloe Vera Moisturizer

Yeh i was wonder the ppl who bought the aloe vera moisturize thing in stores lik in bottles does it hav any other ingredients? CUz i just bought one and was wonderin if itll clog my pores or somthign.

Ingredients:Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice, SD alcohol 40, glycerin, polysorbate 20, carbomer, triethanolmine, methylparaben, benzophenone - 4, imidazolidinyl, urea, fragrance, yellow 5, blue 1.

Thanks

Umm... I have no idea what those chemicals are, so I wouldn't put on my face. Go to a health food store and look around there, or ask. You'll find a better one.

My boyfriend swears by the Rite-Aid brand Aloe Vera. He says it's the only kind that ever really works for him. It's supposed to be a natural antibacterial thing and also moisturizes without being oily.

Is that kind green? I'm assuming so because of the yellow and green coloring. Don't use that kind, use the clear. My skin isn't that sensitive but the green gel burns and makes me red and the clear gel is fine for me.

The best thing to do is to get the plant, cut one leaf, and put the insides into your liquifier. You can use the mix on your face. The rest you must store in the fridge. I believe it must last for no more than 3-4 weeks (then you have to throw it away and prepare a new one).

You can put a LOT on your face, like a mask. The skin will absorb it all. You may use it over any topicals. And the best part is that it will not be stick or greasy or anything, as if you didn't put anything on :dance: .