Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've tried most of the acne treatments, and while some work pretty good for a while...they seem to lose strength, and never quite get rid of it all. I was looking into treating acne from the inside out (a pill), and I just wanted to know if anyone has done the same, and if so....what works/doesn't? While searching, I ran into one called Azuzine. I looked into it, and it seems worth investing in; so if anyone has tried it, or has any other suggestions on acne pills, please let me know!

-Adam-

I've tried most of the acne treatments, and while some work pretty good for a while...they seem to lose strength, and never quite get rid of it all. I was looking into treating acne from the inside out (a pill), and I just wanted to know if anyone has done the same, and if so....what works/doesn't? While searching, I ran into one called Azuzine. I looked into it, and it seems worth investing in; so if anyone has tried it, or has any other suggestions on acne pills, please let me know!

-Adam-

I ordered Acuzine the other day....so I guess I'll post any results that I have

Okay I purchased this yesterday, lets see how it goes.

How long do you start seeing results? I couldn't find that info.

hey guys, any info on how the pills are working? I'd love to hear about it. I've been thinking about taking them myself.

Luce x

I was on Acuzine for 4 months. It didn't do anything, actually I broke out worse. They say that you have to take them for up to 6 months to see a difference, why do I know this, because they kept emailing me to order more and begging me to try it for at least 6 months. Then they say that if you don't see it working for you past 6 months then it's just not made for you, and they will give you back your money but not until you try it for 6 months.

Acuzine was just another thing I wasted my money on.

I never tried Vilantae, only because I found out it was only B5 (d-calcium Pantothenate) in mega doses. Your better off going to a vitamin shop and buying vitamin b5 (d-calcium Pantothenate) and a b-complex, it's cheaper and you get the same results. I'm taking B5 and b-complex, and I'm having great results.

Hope that helps.

AB

I was on Acuzine for 4 months. It didn't do anything, actually I broke out worse. They say that you have to take them for up to 6 months to see a difference, why do I know this, because they kept emailing me to order more and begging me to try it for at least 6 months. Then they say that if you don't see it working for you past 6 months then it's just not made for you, and they will give you back your money but not until you try it for 6 months.

Acuzine was just another thing I wasted my money on.

I never tried Vilantae, only because I found out it was only B5 (d-calcium Pantothenate) in mega doses. Your better off going to a vitamin shop and buying vitamin b5 (d-calcium Pantothenate) and a b-complex, it's cheaper and you get the same results. I'm taking B5 and b-complex, and I'm having great results.

Hope that helps.

AB

How many doses are you taking?

I placed the order for Acuzine and it never came to my house!

You should always start taking B5 slowly then move up (a week at a lower dose would be better for your system to get use to the high doses)

If you go to the vitamin store buy B5 (d-calcium Patothenate) The Vitaminshoppe have a bottle of 300 (500mg) and it says Pantothenic Acid B5 on the front ($18.95), and also buy B-complex 100 (100 tablets $12.95).

Now the Vilantae people say that you have to take up to 20 grams a day (yea that's a lot). Some people don't need that much so you have to slowly go up to what works for you.

Keep in mind that 2 (pills) x 500mg = 1 gram. So if you need to take 20 grams that would be 40 pills (500 mg) a day.

What I'm taking is 18 (total a day) which equals out to 9 grams, and that seems to be working for me. What I also take is B-complex 100 (2 a day)

I take one B-complex 100 in the morning and one at night. Then I take B5 6 in the morning, 6 in the afternoon, and 6 in the evening.

For the first week I started out at B5 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon, 2 in the evening, and 1 B-complex in the morning. Then I just moved up slowly after that.

Hope that helps.

AB