Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
miliys

okay, so im 2 weeks in

everthing was going well the first week. it was getting better day by day, apart from the clogged pores. i mean, since i started the regimen, ive been getting more and more clogged pores. they look like bumps on the skin, and wen u squeeze them, strings of white stuff comes out. sometimes as long as 1cm. and the pores on my nose are filled with so much crap. i mean, even if i dnt squeeze them, theyre overload so the stuff comes out on the service neways. why am i getting these? im using dans bp and the neutrogena moisturiser recommended. neway, so after the first week, acne started coming back. HARD!. ive now got more acne than wen i started, and ive got like 8 massive ones. 3 of which has clumped up together to form a landmark. arghh. about these big ones, they are like 5mm in diameter, and they have no head, but when u touch them, they are like filled with jello stuff inside. since u cant squuze the stuff out cos theres no head for them to come out off, how are u meant to get rid of these?? i mean even if they heal on their own, where does all the inside crap go?? help!!!! my life is so F'd up!!