Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
holelyface

Advise on Excision Please

The original crater was about 1/4" in diameter and is now approx 1" in length. It is not nearly as deep, but is longer-more of a crevice/crack than a huge hole/canyon. I can email pics if anyone wants to see, just need an email address.

Do you mind to email your pic to me please is [email protected]

i have an appointment next month regarding this. much appreciated!!

Strawberry Skin

Thanks sooo much Sapphire!! Your pictures is a good insight to excision.. actually your skin is pretty good apart from that single scar.. have you ever consider tca cross?? I have tried spot C2O laser on my scars and the result is minimal.

After looking at the photos. i am rethinking whether i should excise my scars, as they are quite small and i don't want to make them more prominent.... dont want to look uglier than i already am!

Thanks again

Strawberrry Skin ;)

Guest delta force operators

anyone else gotten excision. any good resluts, i heard two bad stories in this post and was wondering if it really depends on the skill of the surgeon or the individuals skin and ability to heal

Guest delta force operators

are u gonna go over the graft with laser, dermabrasion or fraxel??

are u gonna go over the graft with laser, dermabrasion or fraxel??

I had 2 punch excisions today with a plastic surgeon.

He used the 4mm punch tool and he said the sutures he used were very thin and shouldn't leave much of a scar.

When I consulted with him last week I asked him about punch grafting and he said that punch grafts leave a circular scar and he preferred doing excisions.

Excision scars are much better looking than a crater. Most people have said that the scars are almost unoticable. yeah laser resurfacing will definately take away the linear scar after an excision.