Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Adam

Inital Breakout...Acne Cure

Did anyone have an intial break out starting the Acne Cure. I know there is no mention of it in his book, but I am curious to see if the people that have tried it so far, if they had a small breakout

I did. The first two days I was on it, I noticed a million little pimples popping up everywhere. After a few days though, they all disappeared and I havn't had another one since.

From what I understand from the book, acne come in many stages. So when all the little pimples that pop up were the ones that were already in stage one when you started the acne cure. The acne cure just spead up the proces from a couple weeks to a cpuple days.

Don't worry. The pimples will disappear in a few days. Try not to pick at them till then.

Kepp us posted!!

I broke out for about 1-2 weeks but my case was a little worse than some others (i think). By week 3-4 i stopped getting whiteheads, just 1-2 small red bumps...and now? NO MORE ZITS. I started the regimen on JUNE 1st.