Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
J_O_Z_E_F_F

17,055 VIEWS,,ACNE THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPEND TO ME..I LOVE U ACNE

Guest Gentle~Rain

:clap:

You look great!!!

I have read a lot about zinc here....curious how much are you taking? and do you plan to continue to take it?

I'm drinking 3 litres daily plus 1 litre tea. :idea:

it's very good for my skin but is it TO MUCH??

hopefully not....

i would say 3litres is a little too much. like he said too much water can flush out the vitamins in your body.

i'd like to confirm what jozeff said.i've been taking zinc,vitamins,eating right(oats,sunflower seeds,veg,fruit,etc),and drink aloe vera juice to clean my liver.

i've definatley seen an improvement.

i do use creams on my face though.but might try that oil stuff,sounds good.

the best recommendation i've seen with regard to how much water one should intake is based on weight - take how much you weigh and divide by half. the result is how many ounces you should drink each day.

if you exercise heavily or live in a humid climate this should be taken into consideration also. one magic number - be it 2L or 3L isn't going to be ideal for everyone.

:clap:

You look great!!!

I have read a lot about zinc here....curious how much are you taking? and do you plan to continue to take it?

HEY THNX,,,,, :angel: ,,REGARDING ZINC I TAKE ONE PILL A DAY ,,ILL LET YOU KNOW THE AMOUNT WHEN I GET BACK,,,,,AS FOR TAKING ZINC IN THE LONG RUN,,NOPE I PLANE TO STOP AS SOON AS THE LEFT OVER SCARS GO COMPLETELY,...I WANNA GET MY ZINC FROM FOOD ITS MORE NATURAL,,,

FOOD RICH IN ZINC:

MEAT

FISH

CHICKEN

VEG

LOOK FOR SUPPLEMENTS THAT ARE NATURAL ,..GOOD LUCK

I'm drinking 3 litres daily plus 1 litre tea. :idea:

it's very good for my skin but is it TO MUCH??

hopefully not....

3 LITERS IS A BIT 2 MUCH U BODY DONT NEED THAT MUCH IN A DAY...2LITERS IS ENOUGH OTHER WISE YOU WILL FLUSH OUT THE VITAMINS,,,AND MAKE SURE THE WATER IS NOT FROM THE TAP...TAP WATER IS A BIG NO NO...BECAUSE IT CONTAINS THEM NASTY CHEMICALS FROM THE PIPES...STICK TO A BOTTEL OF EVIEN OR ANY STILL MINARAL WATER,,,,,

AS FOR TEA DRINK THIS

MORNING : TRY HERBAL TEA SUCH AS NETTEL/RED CLOVER/ENCHIEA TEA,,,THESE FLUSH OUT YOUR LIVER IN THE MORNING

NIGHT: GOOD OLD ORGANIC CHINES GREEN TEA,,,POWERFULL ANTIOXIDENT AND GOOD TO DIGESTION :D

tea with caffeine lowers your water intake, so maybe just cut down on that.

YEAH CUT OUT THE CAFFEINE,,,,MY BROTHER DRINKS SO MUCH COFFEE AND EATS JUNK AND SMOKES...AND HES A MODEL,,..WITH GREAT SKIN,,,,AAAAAHHH ITS ANOYING,,BUT HEY ATLEAST IM HEALTHYER :rolleyes:

Man u really look good i mean ur skin looks perfect how did u do that is it all ur diet and stuff do u not use anything ? have u maybe outgrown it? Man i do basically the same thing u r only i drinkmore and exercise alot but still how come it doesnt work for me at least not to the extent that im totally clear. :(

Man u really look good i mean ur skin looks perfect how did u do that is it all ur diet and stuff do u not use anything ? have u maybe outgrown it? Man i do basically the same thing u r only i drinkmore and exercise alot but still how come it doesnt work for me at least not to the extent that im totally clear. :(

I DONT USE ANYTHING ON MY FACE,,,BUT THIS MIGHT BE WHY U STILL GET ACNE:

I FOUND THAT I WAS BREAKING OUT SO MUCH WHEN I WAS USING STUFF ON MY FACE,,,,MY BIGGEST MISTAKE WAS THAT I WAS USING OILY SKIN PRODUCTS,,,,AND THE FACT WAS I DIDNT HAVE OILY SKIN I HAD SENSATIVE SKIN SO STRONG PRODUCTS MADE FOR OILY SKIN WAS BREAKING ME OUT SO MUCH BECAUSE IT WAS TOO STRONG,,,,,USE NUTHING ON YOUR FACE LET IT CALM DOWN AND DONT WASH IT AS MUCH,,,YOU HAVE TO CLEAR ACNE FROM THE INSIDE NOT OUTSIDE...SO LOOK AT YOUR DIET AND THE WATER INTAKE,,,LOOK AT YOUR VITAMIN AND MINARAL IN TAKE,,IF YOUR NOT GETTIN ENOUGH,,,,DRINK ONLY 2LITERS NUTHING MORE,,I EXERCISE TOO BUT MAKE SURE TO CLEAR THE SWEAT OF YOUR FACE,,,AND DONT RUSH THINHGS,,I REALLY WORKED HARD FOR IT,,,CHANGE ONE THING AT A TIME AND STICK TO IT,,,,AND NO I HAVNT OUT GROWN IT...I STILL BREAK OUT SOMTIMES :wall: LOL

GOOD LUCK AND LET ME KNOW

thats fantastic bro..you know that's not the 1st time I've heard someone raving about zinc. let us know what mg you're taking and I'm going to pick up some. I alreayd have the evening primrose oil...

I hear a lot of peopel saying that they got clear by just using water and taking vitmains....

but I'm saced to just stop my treatments.....I got my acne when I was 18 so would it be a good idea to just stop what i'm suing and just wash with water,,,...

I realized that these topicals do aggravete my skin...

i dont know

I hear a lot of peopel saying that they got clear by just using water and taking vitmains....

but I'm saced to just stop my treatments.....I got my acne when I was 18 so would it be a good idea to just stop what i'm suing and just wash with water,,,...

I realized that these topicals do aggravete my skin...

i dont know

MY ADVICE TO YOU IS STOP WHAT YOUR USING BECAUSE ALL THEM TREATMENTS ONLY TRY TO STOP ACNE ,,THEY DONT FIGHT WHATS CAUSING IT,,,SO MY ADVICE IS STOP ALL MEDICATION BECAUSE ITS ONLY GOING TO MAKE YOUR SKIN EVEN MORE SENSATIVE AND FLAKY AND RED AND YOUR GOING TO FILL YOUR BODY UP WITH ALL THESE UNATURAL CHEMICALS,,,SO STOP WHAT YOUR USING,,,LOOK AT WHAT YOUR PUTTING IN TO YOUR BODY,,,CHECK YOUR DIET AND YOUR INTAKE OF NUTRITION AND WATER,,,MAKE SURE YOU DONT WASH YOUR FACE WITH CLENSERS AND STUFF...TRY BOILING WATER AND LETTING IT COOL DOWN AND WASH WITH THAT...BECAUSE ACNE COMES FROM WITH IN,,,NOT ON THE SURFACE OF THE SKIN.... :boohoo:

I FOUND THAT TAKING TREATMENTS AND CREAMS WAS CAUSING ME TO BREAK OUT SOOOO MUCH

OK LISTEN UP GUYS I HAVE JUST FINISHED A REPORT I DID TO DO WITH ACNE AND DIET AS BEING THE NUMBER ONE CAUSE OF ACNE....I NEED TO FIND TIME TO POST IT,,,BUT IN THE MEAN TIME ALL U NEED TO KNOW IS WHAT U PUT IN YOUR BODY AFFECTS YOUR SKIN...WHY??

BECAUSE DIFFERENT PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT WAYS OF DEALING WITH TOXINS FROM FOOD,,,,SOME PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE PERFECT SKIN AND BE OVERWIGHT,,,THATS THE WAY THE BODY HAS CHOSEN TO ELLIMINATE THE TOXINS THROUGH FAT.....OTHERS MIGHT BE THIN AND HAVE A GOOD LIFESTYLE BUT HAVE ACNE,,,

THATS BECAUSE THE BODY HAS CHOSEN THE LARGEST ORAGN IN THE BODY WHICH IS THE SKIN TO ELLIMINATE THE TOXINS,,,THATS WHY WE GET THEM PAINFUL ACNE BUMPS AND LUMPS....THE GOOD NEWS IS PEOPLE WITH ACNE ARE SOME OF THE HEALTHYST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD,,,THINK ABOUT IT...WHY IS IT THAT OTHER COUNTRYS WITH NATURAL DIETS DONT HAVE ACNE??.,,,ASK YOUR SELF THAT.....WHEN I GO AWAY TO MY HOMELAND WHICH IS MOROCCO...I DONT BREAK OUT NOT EVEN

ONCE

...WHY?,,,BECAUSE THERES NO JUNK FOOD THERE,,,EVERYTHINGS NATURAL,,,WEN I COME BACK HERE,,I START GETTING MY ACNE BACK,,THATS BECAUSE I START EATING ALL THESE TASTY SEXY LOOKING FOODS,,,,BUT LISTEN ILL MAKE A NEW POST BECAUSE I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE INTRESTED...THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MESSAGES I GET IN MY INBOX,,,I HOPE MY ADVICE HELPS U TO SOME EXTENT,,,I BEEN ON MY NATURAL DIET FOR AGES LOOK AT MY SKIN?

YOU CAN HAVE THE SAME ,,JUST BY CHANGING SIMPLE THING AS YOUR DIET,,,EVERYTHING IS CAUSED BY DIET,,,EVERTHING,,,MORE OIL PRODUCTION COMES FROM HIGH INDEX FOODS SUCH AS RICE PASTA AND BREADS,,ALL OTHER JUNK FOOD COMBINED CAUSES THE BODY TO DUMP INSULIN (SUGER) IN THE BLOOD AND THIS CAN LEAD TO HORMONAL INBALANCE,,,OVER WORKING OF OIL WHICH CLOGES UP PORES,,,ALL THIS COME FROM ONE THING DIETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT......

HEALTHY DIET+WATER = CLEAR SKIN

PEOPLE TEND TO FORGET THIS,,I CAN NOT STRESS HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS,,,,ACNE IS A SIGN THAT SOMTHING IS WRONG IN YOUR BODY,,SOMTHING U ARE PUTTING IN YOUR BODY IS CAUSING U TO BREAK OUT,,,,MAN I CAN TALK SO MUCH BUT MY FINGERS ARE TIRED LOL

U NEED TO DO THIS YOURSELF,,,DONT RELY ON MEDICINE AND CREAMS,,,

u seriously da bomb ....

quick questions , does dairy product like milk , cheese, butter. bread , cause acne??? with the veg , cook them with water or wat? and also the meat , i can cook for myself but dun know how :)

i got 2 pics of myself , take a look and see if i got a chance to heal.

im 17 if that helps !!!!!!!!

BTW, i dunno if this is bull or not , my friend told me if u masturbate too much it will cause pimples , etc... i dunno man. lol

post-36630-1138976768_thumb.jpg

post-36630-1138976781_thumb.jpg

post-36630-1138976768_thumb.jpg

post-36630-1138976781_thumb.jpg

great post, i found that website about people with acne are actually healthy and our bodies deal with toxins diff than people without acne, i tryed to tell people that long ago everyone dismissed it.

OMFG I dont usually post that often anymore but your skin looks fucking AWESOME! you look great man I mean im acne free now but my tone and texture is just way off your skin looks smooth and HEALTHY :shock:

Yeah, what kind of rosehip oil are you using? just rubbing regular oil or have you tried any rosehip oil cleansers? Have you noticed a difference in using organic or non-organinc?

Jozeff - you're skin does look amazing..congrats on getting rid of your acne. I agree with you drinking an adequate amount of water and a healthy diet is key, but sometimes with us females, hormones come into play, as well. It's just not fair! I also agree with you that less is more when it comes to what you put on your skin. I've been trying to take a more minimal approach and I do see my skin calming down.

I find that I tend to break out around the holidays, when I allow myself to eat all that naughty food. I certainly pay for it. I'm back on track and I have been drinking green tea and aloe vera juice daily, too.

Thanks for posting your pics and sharing your technique!!