Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
laaaaa

CLOGGED PORES

okay, so i know this is kind of gross but i'm sure you guys all know what im talking about... when you squeeze the skin on your nose, all that stuff comes out of your pores, right? well, i never had that HORRIBLY, i mean it was there, but nothing bad or anything. ever since i started the regimen though, i feel like the clogged pores on my nose are WAY worse, like if i squeeze the skin it is seriously disgusting... i would use those biore nose strips things but i know they dont actually work. why has this happened just since i've started the regimen? i've been on it for over a month now and it has cleared the rest of my skin, but this is so annoying! what is going on?!?!

im in the same boat as you. i mean, b4 i started the regimen, i had quite alot of black heads and stuff on my nose, and wen u squeezed them, well, black heads wouold come out. but now that ive been on the regimen for 2 weeks, im getting so much more clogged pores. the pores on my nose are just full of stuff, i mean, i barely squeeze them and loadsa of stuff comes out. like strings of white stuff. unlike the black heads that i had b4 regimen. i also get lots of these around lower half of my face. they are like small bumps on the service of the skin, then wen u squeeze them, strings of white stuff comes out. why is this happening??

im in the same boat as you. i mean, b4 i started the regimen, i had quite alot of black heads and stuff on my nose, and wen u squeezed them, well, black heads wouold come out. but now that ive been on the regimen for 2 weeks, im getting so much more clogged pores. the pores on my nose are just full of stuff, i mean, i barely squeeze them and loadsa of stuff comes out. like strings of white stuff. unlike the black heads that i had b4 regimen. i also get lots of these around lower half of my face. they are like small bumps on the service of the skin, then wen u squeeze them, strings of white stuff comes out. why is this happening??

im clear from the regimen, but i still get that white string stuff coming out my nose lol, dosent leave any marks and i dont have any blackheads, it like just comes out the pores or something lol, i love squeezing them out.

clogged pores is a common problem and i would say its also a big cause of acne pimples. Use an SA cleanser or gel to unclog the pores. It does a pretty decent job. And please dont squeeze out the blackheads and stuff with your fingers..you're just introducing bacteria into the pores. To get rid of it yourself steam your face (just pour boiling water into a tub and put your face above above it and cover with a towel) for at least 5 minutes...then use a wet washcloth and rub the area gently in a circular motion...follow up with a gel containing SA. :)