Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pinksugar23

anyone use dermablend cover creme?

how do you apply it w/o it looking like a thick mask? Maybe imnot doing it right??

Hi pinksugar23

As a 17 year old male it’s not really practical for my face to appear made-up, so for me it’s really important for a natural coverage. I’ve used Dermablend Cover Crème for just over a year now. At first I used the latex-based sponge which comes with the Cover Crème in compact form – although this gives even coverage, it does not really spread thin. Now I use a combination of brushes and a natural sponge. I can’t recommend enough for you to get a decent foundation brush, such as the one I have from Molten Brown – it really pays dividends. A small natural sponge really helps with the coverage allowing more control of the thickness. So first I allow the crème to warm-up next to my lamp, then I rinse out my natural sponge and sparsely apply the crème to my face followed brushing in extra crème over my acne. If at firs they do not cover I just go back over, using a small amount of concealer (at the moment I’m using Estee Lauder). It’s also really important that you set your Dermablend, this in its own right gives a more natural look. Hope this helps you to become successful with Dermablend, it’s by far my favorite foundation.