Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BlackBetty

GETTING HUGE CYSTS ON TANE

halfway through month 4 and GETTING CYSTS!?!?!?! i was USING BP for a long time and I think that is the reason why I am breaking out so horrible through out tane. I dont use BP anymore SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME I SITLL HAVE HOPE WITH TANE

You still have hope.

Keep positive. Some people will break out for the entire course and only clear afterwards. You just gotta stay positive. Know that you are on the most powerful drug modern medicine has invented for acne treatment. It has worked on people with far worse acne than yourself, you will show improvement you just got to wait for it. Best of luck. cheers

Yes-don't worry-it's working! I got a HUGE one on my cheek under my eys that was so infected I had to take antibiotics to get rid of it. I was woried, but check out my profile pic and you'll see my results after 6 months on accutane-it's amazing and it will work!

Yeah I got 2 huge cysts under both my eyes, then HUGE cysts on my cheeks, they come in pairs of two now for some reason, after i started accutane, i just keep breaking out hardcore and its alwasy 2 zits beside each othr for a cyst, its weird i dont understand it lol. I keep positive hopefully i get cured . I think not using the BP will help, i nevr knew your not supposed to and i think it over reacted a lot with my skin and made it worse

i also got a cyst just under my eye :doubt: but other then that my face is getting way better then like 2 weeks ago when i had a huge breakout and im only on 20mg second month