Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
real maverick

Success stories from liver flush? Anybody?

Hi guy's I know a lot of you are doing these, but have any of you had success?

Out of everything I've ever read, liver flush seems to make the most sense, the liver is what removes the toxins, and when I break out, that's just how it feels, my skin is congested with toxins.

Liver is also what turns the hormone off once it's been used, if your liver isn't functioning properly, you can have an excess level of hormones.

How often do you need to flush?

I *think* I'm going to do one, however I'm worried that I'll not be able to drink Olive oil or salt without puking my guts up, seriously.

Also a little worried as to where the stones come out? I hope they come out around the back and not the front, I don't fancy passing a inch wide stone from there ;)

Cheers guys

For christ sake, this is driving me mad, now I've read that I must do a parasite cleanse before hand.

Yet I cannot find how to perform one, the site I read talked of a frequency device, urgh this is seriously pissing me off now.

I don't know what I need to do, and how to make this a success.

For christ sake, this is driving me mad, now I've read that I must do a parasite cleanse before hand.

Yet I cannot find how to perform one, the site I read talked of a frequency device, urgh this is seriously pissing me off now.

I don't know what I need to do, and how to make this a success.

No don't worry about that. You don't really need to do one.

How often do you need to flush?

Wait at least 3 weeks between flushes. There's no telling how many you'll have to do; everyone is different.

Also a little worried as to where the stones come out? I hope they come out around the back and not the front, I don't fancy passing a inch wide stone from there

LOL, yes, they come out the back end.

I've only tried one LF so far it wasn't successful (didn't get stones or anything). Trying another in a few days.

I think you should just try one at least before you decide it's too hard.

I've done one also, but didn't really notice any improvements. I got a LOT of "stones" out, but i'm not really convinced bythe whole thing to be honest. They weren't so much stones as little waxxy balls, but apparently that's what's supposed to happen.

If you're going to try it, i think most people recommend doing enemas afterwards to ensure that all the toxins are removed. This was probably worse than the flush itself... drinking the olive oil isn't that bad if you do it through a straw.

Good luck.

Some people get a whole bucket full of stones out... do you believe that those stones where really in your liver/gallbladder, or that they were formed there....?

sigh, I just don't know what to do now, not a single response of a success.

I'm eating the apples, what I might do, is eat apples for 3 days which I know clears skin, and then slowly introduce foods back in to my diet, and take notice of what breaks me out.

sigh, I just don't know what to do now, not a single response of a success.

Maybe people who got clear from liver flushes aren't on here because they're clear!

Denise2 cleared up her acne from liver flushing. Many people who post on CureZone have as well.

Read:

http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=333&i=4268

http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=333&i=231

http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=333&i=940

http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=333&i=1327

http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=333&i=2096

http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=333&i=2176

Yup, true, true.......also, the old moderator, "jc" and Maya also. Bowel cleansing is very important too.

To get a patasite cleanse if u want in health food stores they sell pills for it i havnt a clue if they work or not i felt nothin personally and as for the liver flush i didnt have enough testicular fortitude or stomach to drink out the epsom salts i think i added too much though. Tats som nasty $hit there

DON'T DO IT.

those so called stones that come out AREN'T STONES BUT OLIVE OIL.

i was thinking of doing the flush as well at first, but preferd to search the net a bit for more info first. and i'm glad i did.

like i said, the greenish balls that come out aren't stones but the olive oil which is part of the "potion". i would say its dangerous their bullshit.read i closely.doesn't look safe to me.and definatley isn't prooven medicaly.

also you'll notice she contradicts herself several times.she also uses sentences such as "in my opinion".none of what she says sounds le jit.

it's just a way of convincing people to eventually buy her book.

DON'T DO IT.

i was thinking of doing the flush as well at first, but preferd to search the net a bit for more info first. and i'm glad i did.

like i said, the greenish balls that come out aren't stones but the olive oil which is part of the "potion". i would say its dangerous their bullshit.read i closely.doesn't look safe to me.and definatley isn't prooven medicaly.

also you'll notice she contradicts herself several times.she also uses sentences such as "in my opinion".none of what she says sounds le jit.

Actually it carries lots of weight in the scientific community. The reason olive oil is so good for u is that it contains omega 9 and does not upset the omega 3 and omega 6 balance. Olive oil has long been considered a good oil for your body. In fact the oldest woman in the world died at the age of 120, i believe. When asked her secret she replied "2 tablespoons of olive oil every night". By all accounts her skin and indeed health were also excellent. For more information it is well worth checking out the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition April 2002;56:114-120. They have a very well conducted study in there.

As for the whole issue of internal cleansing, liver flushes etc., I think they are certainly worth considering. I certainly have noticed a difference when doing intestinal cleanses and liver flushes. Got to keep at it though I suppose. It has seemed to do my eczema wonders also! Only done 3. Passed 600 stones, or there about. Worth trying a coffee enema the morning after I think. Not tried it yet but plan too.

DON'T DO IT.

Please explain your logic. Is olive oil dangerous? Is grapefruit juice dangerous? Are epsom salts dangerous? I suppose they could be in large doses, but anybody can go the pharmacy and buy them and the instructions for taking them are right on the carton. So if the flush doesn't do anything and all that comes out is what you put in, where's the danger?? I would think you would have to believe that you were getting stuff out of your liver and gall bladder to believe that it could be dangerous.

DON'T DO IT.

Please explain your logic. Is olive oil dangerous? Is grapefruit juice dangerous? Are epsom salts dangerous? I suppose they could be in large doses, but anybody can go the pharmacy and buy them and the instructions for taking them are right on the carton. So if the flush doesn't do anything and all that comes out is what you put in, where's the danger?? I would think you would have to believe that you were getting stuff out of your liver and gall bladder to believe that it could be dangerous.

Exactly. :clap:

Everyone who believes that the stones are just olive oil and Epsom salts or whatever shouldn't be concerned about the health and safety of those doing liver flushes. If they're concerned about the health of others, why don't they go yell at the people consuming trans fats every day, instead?

Some people get a whole bucket full of stones out... do you believe that those stones were really in your liver/gallbladder, or that they were formed by the olive oil and other shit....?

havent read a reaction on that one yet :)

DON'T DO IT.

Who is "she"? There are at least 10 different kinds of flushes so people can pick and choose whichever one they want to do (no purchase of a book required)....what you are saying doesn't make sense.

But hey, I'll stay clear. The rest of you skeptics can keep doing whatever you want to stay clear...... :wall::wacko:

DON'T DO IT.

Actually it carries lots of weight in the scientific community. The reason olive oil is so good for u is that it contains omega 9 and does not upset the omega 3 and omega 6 balance. Olive oil has long been considered a good oil for your body. In fact the oldest woman in the world died at the age of 120, i believe. When asked her secret she replied "2 tablespoons of olive oil every night". By all accounts her skin and indeed health were also excellent. For more information it is well worth checking out the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition April 2002;56:114-120. They have a very well conducted study in there.

As for the whole issue of internal cleansing, liver flushes etc., I think they are certainly worth considering. I certainly have noticed a difference when doing intestinal cleanses and liver flushes. Got to keep at it though I suppose. It has seemed to do my eczema wonders also! Only done 3. Passed 600 stones, or there about. Worth trying a coffee enema the morning after I think. Not tried it yet but plan too.

Tool that is great news! I'm glad to hear about your excema too!!!!

Everyone who believes that the stones are just olive oil and Epsom salts or whatever shouldn't be concerned about the health and safety of those doing liver flushes. If they're concerned about the health of others, why don't they go yell at the people consuming trans fats every day, instead?

Brilliant point.

I would just try one and notice how you feel the following days. When I did one and followed the timeline (important), I felt awesome after. I would omit at least one of the epsom salt drinks becuase it burns ya ass like crazy and going to the bathroom every 10 minutes sucks too. Also, you will want to get a colonic or do a bunch of enemas afterwards or you will breakout and if you do have them done, you can do flushes every 2 weeks. Just do one and see how it goes. Good luck..

I have 2 issues with these flushes:

1) it made me throw up after 6 hours tho i mixed the oil & juice like crazy. I don't know how to prevent this.

2) i do not wish to do enemas. Not due to pure squeamishness but to the fact that i read in a reliable magazine they are bad for you since they dislodge the important mucous in your intestines which contains essential bacteria.

I have 2 issues with these flushes:

1) it made me throw up after 6 hours tho i mixed the oil & juice like crazy. I don't know how to prevent this.

http://www.askshelley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1343

2) i do not wish to do enemas. Not due to pure squeamishness but to the fact that i read in a reliable magazine they are bad for you since they dislodge the important mucous in your intestines which contains essential bacteria.

That's interesting. I don't know if it's true. I won't do enemas/colonics because a) it's just gross, and b) it doesn't seem natural -- things are supposed to come OUT that end.

But I'm not opposed to doing salt water flushes because you just drink it. I wonder if they would say the same about those... :think: At least I drink kefir, which replaces good bacteria.

That's interesting. I don't know if it's true. I won't do enemas/colonics because a) it's just gross, and b) it doesn't seem natural -- things are supposed to come OUT that end.

It's grosser to have it IN you! From my experience, colonics are the most efficient way to get the putrefying waste out of you. Other option is to fast for a long period of time and take laxatives. This is just from my experience. I have fasted and done p & b shakes several times in my life and never seen the stuff come out that comes out during colonics. And I'm especially partial to them, since they did wonders for my skin.

It's grosser to have it IN you! From my experience, colonics are the most efficient way to get the putrefying waste out of you. Other option is to fast for a long period of time and take laxatives. This is just from my experience. I have fasted and done p & b shakes several times in my life and never seen the stuff come out that comes out during colonics. And I'm especially partial to them, since they did wonders for my skin.

Totally agree 100%. The reason why? I had done LOTS of bowel cleansing before colonics and I *STILL* had a lot of fecal matter when I got colonics.

I resisted getting colonics or doing enemas for years and that was stupid on my part. I let a fear or phobia keep me from getting clear.

Totally agree 100%. The reason why? I had done LOTS of bowel cleansing before colonics and I *STILL* had a lot of fecal matter when I got colonics.

I resisted getting colonics or doing enemas for years and that was stupid on my part. I let a fear or phobia keep me from getting clear.

Yeah, okay, they are probably good to do. But that doesn't make me any less freaked out about going for a colonic... and I definitely can't afford them now anyway.

When I took Oxy-Powder for the first time, for a week or two, my skin cleared up completely and stayed clear for quite awhile. So that led me to believe that my bowels were clean. But who knows.