Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi.

I have finally found something, My face has had no pimples for about a week. I have been estatic! Tho, At home, I put make up on (foundation and powder) and then I look in the bathroom, which of a morning, Is light because of the window, and then i go to the window and hold up a small mirror, and I look alright. But then Latley, when I go to my friends house, i look in the mirror, which is infront of a mirror, and the light shines of my face i look like crap! and then i put some more make up on and it looks really bad.

Its like I cant cover it? and I hate using concealer coz its so notacable on me ;)

What mirror is right do you think lol? Morning or late aftenoon?

All I can say is that MIRRORS DO NOT LIE, hun. Also when you go to your friends house, in the late afternoon it could be that your makeup is wearing off? Even if you do cover it completely you can still see the bumps and shadows in bad lighting... theres nothing you can really do! I hate it too...

Lighting has alot to do with how acne or any marks in general look. Also, the make up might be wearing off or beginning to fade. But, don't get discouraged. Just put enough on to where you are comfortable.