Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
klosot

Eucerin Dry Skin Treatment Lotion with 10% Urea

Lo all

im just wondering if this is ok to use with the Regimen?

"Eucerin Dry Skin Treatment Lotion with 10% Urea

This treatment lotion is formulated with urea, which is a moisturiser naturally present in healthy skin. In many dry skin conditions the skin's natural urea levels are decreased which leads to further moisture loss.

Eucerin Extremely Dry Skin Treatment Lotion replaces the urea lost when the skin becomes dry.

It also contains natural lipids, which along with Urea, can help maintain the skin's natural moisture balance, keeping it smooth and supple. The formulation forms a fine protective layer on the skin preventing further moisture loss.

Intensive moisturising for the treatment of dry itchy flaky skin conditions including

Atopic eczema

Ichthyosis

Hyperkeratosis

Xeroderma

Fragrance free

Dermatological skincare"

Will this be ok to use as my Moisturiser?? :think:

Any help please anyone? : :pray:

I noticed it didn't say non-comedogenic...does it say that anywhere on the bottle? I personally wouldn't use anything that didn't say that but if you aren't having any problems I guess it's alright

non-comedogenic = Does not clog pores?

If so... its non-comedogenic

i was also wondering this i just bought the one with 5% urea and worried it will cause a breakout

kj Matt uses the Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream with 5% Urea and he is also on the Regimen and it has not caused him to breakout

the only prob with Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream with 5% Urea is the price its way to dear its £10/$20 per 50ML !