Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlexS

Are we supposed to rub BP in ,, or just cover the face

are we supposed to rub BP in ,, or cover the face and let it dry. Leaving it white looking?

Your supposed to rub it in, quite thoroughly. Check out Dans videos...

Yeah you gotta rub it in until it absorbs into the skin. I mean it doesnt have to be totally all gone, but you wanna rub it in until most absorbs. Definatly check out Dans videos

i don't rub mine in either and i'm clear of acne. just redmarks now.

If it works for you, that's fine.

Many people will not get clear though, unless they gently rub it in.

It's a basic and key part of the regimen.

oh i just noticed Wolf is from the UK i thought it was mainly people from USA here so do you use the Regimen Wolfkeeper if i can ask?

oh i just noticed Wolf is from the UK i thought it was mainly people from USA here so do you use the Regimen Wolfkeeper if i can ask?

I used BP for years, but eventually gave it up due to excessive redness; but that was before the research showing that 2.5% BP works as well as 5% if used in sufficient quantity. My skin didn't mind 2.5% so much when I was using it, but I kept breaking out; now I know (from the Regimen) that I wasn't using enough which was why I kept breaking out.

I'm currently mostly using blue/red light treatment which works better (for me). Since I've got the equipment, it doesn't pay me to start using BP again, and the blue/red light treatment works better for my skin anyway.

i don't rub mine in either and i'm clear of acne. just redmarks now.

If it works for you, that's fine.

Many people will not get clear though, unless they gently rub it in.

It's a basic and key part of the regimen.

Exactly.

If you're on The Clear Skin regimen, it would be in your best interest to follow it exactly how it's recommended by Dan... which means thoroughly rubbing in the BP until it absorbs.

Here's the videos: linkers

"Then spread the BP around VERY GENTLY with your fingers. Don't rub too hard" ... from the Step-by-step instructions

"Then spread the BP around VERY GENTLY with your fingers. Don't rub too hard" ... from the Step-by-step instructions

Yes, pay attention to this. Don't RUB it in, you just lightly spread it around until it's mostly absorbed.

Guest chon_bon

massage it onto your face until it's not as slippery. this takes me about 2-3 minutes for entire face. it's a good idea to do one section at a time. i do left side, right side, then forehead.