Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~Matt ~

WHere to buy Eucerin Renewal Moisturizer in Canada?

Hmm Does anyone know where they can buy Eucerin Renewal non spf version in Canada? Predominently Nova Scotia?? Its never in wal-mart or shoppers and Im running out of places to check. Sydney=Somewaht small on the "big town" scale.

thanks...btw you happen to know sears online store for canadians? ..I haven't checked the Bay yet...I wouldn't know where to look in the Bay I haven't been there in so long.

I checked Shoppers and Wal-Mart last night for Cetaphil Anti-Bacterial CLeansing Bar for sensitive skin and Eucerin and they don't hav the one That every says is good. Maybe Zellers?

Did you ask at the cosmetics counter at Shopper's? Or do you have London Drugs out there? (I'm West Coast). I noticed today that at London Drugs all the Eucerin stuff was at the cosmetics counter, not in the aisles.

hmm no I actually never did that...just looked in the aisles. Hmm but are you sure they'd have Eucerin Skin Renewal Moisturizer behind the desk? I saw some Eucerin products in the aisles but I thought that'd be all of them.

Also does anyone know where to buy'Cetpahil Anti-Bacterial Cleansing Bar for Sensitive Skin' or Purpose Bar?

Yes-ask at the cosmetics counter-they put cheaper/more basic stuff in the aisles-the rest is at the counter (high theft).

I saw the cetaphil bars today too in London Drugs. They were int he regular soap section-but also try the acne section.

I haven't found Purpose anywhere yet-it may not be available in Canada.