Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LisaAnnB

Diet while on the Acne Cure

I went to see my Derm. this morning to have him look at my skin after I started the Acne Cure. He was amazed and supported it immensly. I asked him what else I could do to up the benefits.

He told me that while diet doesn't cause acne, you can use it to help prevent it. He told me to drink plenty of water everyday. He also said to make sure and take my daily vitamins. He said the more balanced and healthy my body is, the more able it will be to fight the causes of acne. He also suggest excersizing two or three times per week.

So I'm going to start that this week: the water, vitamins and excersize. Along with keeping with the Acne Cure regimen. I'll let you know if I think it helps at all.

Has anyone else had a derm tell them this before? Is anyone doing that now?

Lisa - -

I just want you to know how inspiring your posts are.

Where can I get the Acne Cure book?

I am 26 years old and for 10 years my acne just keep on coming back and forth.

Please let me know.

Your help is very much appreciated.

I'm so glad to hear that! Honestly, after you start beating a problem like Acne, all you want to do is help other people beat it, because you know how hard it is. I'm just starting my second week on this plan, but it is going fabulously.

The easiest way to get the book is at amazon.com. Search "The Acne Cure" under books. You can find it used I think for $14 or $15.

Honestly, I am so happy to hear of someone wanting the book. I don't mind telling people the regimen, so they can try it and see that it works without having to spend money. But the book itself goes into so much detail. Not just about the regimen, but all the aspects of acne and how to stop it.

You also might want to go to a local book store and see if they have it. From what I understand, it is really starting to spread like crazy all over the country.

I actually went to my nearest Drug store after work yesterday and got all your Neutrogena stuff and started using it last night.

I went to a small bookstore and they are going to have the book by tomorrow.

Thank you so much for all your help.

I will keep you posted.

What is this Acne Cure? I understand that its a book of some sort? Sorry, if this is a stupid question, I've been seeing quite a few posts about it, but I need further details. If any of you have the time, let me know. Thanx