Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Donkey_Puncher

Pretend you have a clear face

and stop looking in the mirror as much. The less you stress about ur acne, the better it will look.

mom.......?

:eh:

and stop looking in the mirror as much. The less you stress about ur acne, the better it will look. Mine's already 10 times better

It's true, I have removes all the mirrors from my bedroom, I feel much better about my skin. I also won't look in the mirror when I get out of the shower, because it is all red and inflamed. Less looking in the mirror also means less picking!

Really hate to disagree, but...

I could go all day without looking in the mirror. All that means is that I'll be unaware of how bad I look - but nobody else will. They'll still see a red, horrid mess.

I agree to a degree that stress causes acne.. but then I thought 'sod it' for a while anyway, not caring how I looked - did my acne get better? Nooo :-/

i did it and it works. even if your acne doesent improve at least you dont care about it.

I would have to agree. Even though I find it hard to NOT look in morrors.

Camping is great for that! NO mirrors! Nowhere to wash your face, nowhere to see if you have anything new, you can't apply more creams to your face because you have no mirrors and no place to wash! FANTASTIC! It really does make a difference, I think. For me, I used to get up and look in the mirror and if it was bad my whole day was shot. If it was good, then great. With no mirrors you can't decide what kind of day you'll have!