Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lance

neutrogena healthy skin lotion SPF15

i say, anyone got a breakout when started to use this thing?

coz it's working on the red spots (it's an AHA product), but i broke out and i donno why.

if i eliminate this possibility, i'll stay with "it's normal within the first 3 months of the regimen".

and guys who use this, does it really replace the moisturizer? coz it leaves my skin rather dry..

can i mix it with my moist?

thankies.

that moisturizer is pretty potent Lance, I wouldn't use it twice a day, you will probably find your skin more dry from too much exfoliation. I believe that product is 8% AHA, which, imo, if used twice a day can just be too much. You might consider alternating it with something else, use it either in the a.m. or the p.m. and use a different moisturizer on the other.

This is a great moisturizer that will reduce red spots quickly and leave your skin smooth and soft, that is, if you take certain precautions. I had the dryness problem when I started using it, and now I've solved that by using it in a combo in the mornings, and not at all at night. Read my sig for details.

neutrogena healthy skin lotion SPF15 contains vitamin A.. that doesnt workout with bp does it?

Would like a comment on this, Vit-A and bp dont work togheter... according to drugstore.com neutrogena healthy skin lotion SPF15 contains vitamin A.

that moisturizer is pretty potent Lance, I wouldn't use it twice a day, you will probably find your skin more dry from too much exfoliation. I believe that product is 8% AHA, which, imo, if used twice a day can just be too much. You might consider alternating it with something else, use it either in the a.m. or the p.m. and use a different moisturizer on the other.

i use it only once a day, at night. i've noticed that if i mix it with my moist, it's more effective.

but what about vitamin A? what do u mean by 'don't work togehter'?

ppl r using it with BP and have good results..

is it really so dangerous?

unfortunately i have no other AHA product in here :confused:

i guess, if this vit. A is such a major problem, i'll hafta stop using it...

thanx for the info.

From what i read, Vit-A and bp somehow neutralizes one and another, thats why u cant use retin-A and bp togheter ...Or am i offside on this one?

what I know is that bp will inactivate retinoids.

I don't know if that applies to vitamin A though, probably different chemical structure than pure retinoid, but either way, the bp should still work fine.