Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i was just wondering b/c i read in a few posts how ppl cant afford accutane, so how much is it?

In canada its 140$ per 30 pills of 40mg...

If you're planning to go on Accutane, money should be the LEAST of your problems..

no im not going on it, i was just wondering. and how is 140$ expensive? people are overreacting

Why are you so hostile? And, that's in one place. I'm not on it either, but Ive looked into how much it can cost and at Walgreens pharmacy, it was 400$ for a month's supply.. and a little over $200 for the generic. With some people's insurance, it will cover all of it, or almost nothing- So the prices vary greatly per person per situation.

Now, you- Stop overreacting.

im not overracting u dumbass..

since ac3 said its 140$/30pills 40mg in canada i figured thats how it is for every pharamacy- i went for his word

im not overracting u dumbass..

since ac3 said its 140$/30pills 40mg in canada i figured thats how it is for every pharamacy- i went for his word

I never said you were overACTING, I said you were OVERREACTING. Who are you calling a dumbass?

The thing is man.. It's 140$ In Canada... In US it's like 200-300$ per 30 pills of 40 mg.. In Canada medicine is REALLY cheap...

And if your dose is 120 mg a day.. You hafta buy 3 packs of pills.. That's about 600-900$ a month... That's for just a month's supply... So make sure you got at least 4 grand down or a damn good insurance.

My parent's insurance pays all of my 'tane though ;)

Locally, a pack of generic Accutane runs about $280 according to my receipt, but i only pay a small copay. But that's only one pack. If you have a dosage that requires more than one pack, you have to buy each pack separately. I have no idea how much brand name Accutane goes for, but it must be significantly more.