Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jugband2

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So, i was coming out of the snooker hall.. i played 5 frames and lost 3-2.

I started my journey home, it was just getting dark and this guy jumped out dressed in a nun costume and asked for my bloody wallet.

i was like wtf?!

i said no, then he went for my legs with something. I tried to move but he got me, i felt a numbness and i knew i had been stabbed.

i sat on the edge of the fountain in pain and watched the guy jog off into the night, i reached for my mobile phone and dialed 999.

eventuully the ambulance turned up, the paramedics helped me into the back, i small chinese man took one look at me and commented on how bad i have been beaten up! he said looks like you took a good few punches!

i said "ummm its my leg" and he looked away in embarrassment.

I WANT TO DIE. DAMN YOU ACNE, DAMN YOU TO THE FIRY PITS OF SATANS URETHRA!

Much love, Jug#2.

Holy shit, are you ok? Did he get your wallet?

:shock: wow- unlucky! Yeh, did he get the money? At least it was just your leg...

I started my journey home, it was just getting dark and this guy jumped out dressed in a nun costume and asked for my bloody wallet.

i was like wtf?!

i said no, then he went for my legs with something. I tried to move but he got me, i felt a numbness and i knew i had been stabbed.

i sat on the edge of the fountain in pain and watched the guy jog off into the night, i reached for my mobile phone and dialed 999.

eventuully the ambulance turned up, the paramedics helped me into the back, i small chinese man took one look at me and commented on how bad i have been beaten up! he said looks like you took a good few punches!

Much love, Jug#2.

Wow hope your ok. But you dont seem to care about the stab wound. Yes acne sucks.

i didnt lose anything, im more emotionally damaged than physically.

:cry::( aww- please dont feel too bad about it. I'm sure your skin will clear..it sucks, but put it in perspective, you will be your old self again

im 36 years old and attacked by a man in a nun costume, THEN insulted my a little chinese man.

i cant see thing perking up anytime soon :(

Guest tenshigirl25

Is this final cut? what happened to jugband 1? anyway..hope ur OK

wolfkeeper banned me for pretending to be sparticus, from the film. i was only joking about AND i know for a fact hes trying to get someone banned now for saying 'wanker'

hes a mental case

i was like wtf?!

Much love, Jug#2.

lol, this is some funny shitz. :lol2: nun mugger?

Hope you're alright, though :angel:

Well yesterday I watched the FBI, CIA and 50 cop cars pull up to this house just down the street from me where they found two dead bodies.

I'm ready to believe anything.