Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CanadianChron

Not popping zits

I just have a question about popping zits. Apparently you shouldn't do it but personally I find that if I don't, they often stick around and don't go away. I've had a couple that stayed for weeks and then eventually I popped them and the stuff inside was all hard. What's the deal? Sometimes if I don't pop them they go away but it takes so long and I feel like a jerkoff walking around with these white things on my face. When I pop them it looks bad for a day but then it starts healing. Anyone else notice this or is it just me?

I heard that if you pop them when they're "ripe", it speeds up the healing. I was a DUMBFUCK today and tried to pop a pustule/papule hybrid (it was weird, it felt hard underneath and only some white shit came out) and how I have a red mark SMACK DAB in the middle of my forehead. I just hope it'll heal instead of grow.

But yeah, if you're careful, popping can SOMETIMES make them go away. But it's risky.

I just have a question about popping zits. Apparently you shouldn't do it but personally I find that if I don't, they often stick around and don't go away. I've had a couple that stayed for weeks and then eventually I popped them and the stuff inside was all hard. What's the deal? Sometimes if I don't pop them they go away but it takes so long and I feel like a jerkoff walking around with these white things on my face. When I pop them it looks bad for a day but then it starts healing. Anyone else notice this or is it just me?

Yeah I sometimes get cyst that if I leave it alone, it turns into a whitehead...then hardens...and if I dont pick it out, it just stays there and eventually it falls off. But it still leaves behind a hole where the whitehead was..Soo...I usually pop them when its a whitehead ozzing to come out. Either way...when I get a whitehead like that, I know I am screwed already--(scar)

Yeah that's what I've noticed, if you do it at the wrong time it can make things way worse, but fortunately (or, maybe unfortunately), I've made enough mistakes in the past to know when to pop them now. Sometimes though they look like they're just beggin to be popped and then you try and they don't go...man that pisses me off. Or sometimes there's those ones where it pops so intense and even makes a noise and shit just flies out, so gross, but so satisfying haha.