Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NoIDon'tHaveTheChickenPox

It's Finally MY Turn! It's finally all about me!

Thanks for all your sweet comments! I went to the doc this morning and he said I have Bronchitis. Yippee!!

Because I was going on a trip out of town for a while he went ahead and gave me an anti-biotic to ward off Pnemonia (sp) but now I am wondering...can I take accutane with this stuff? Going to pick up my Rx this afternoon and I will ask the Pharmasist.

Good time. Good times.

Have a safe and great trip:)

Ang

Bummer about the bronchitis! I hope it doesn't keep you away from treatment! A few days won't hurt though, as you said earlier your leftovers seemed to clear quickly off the tane! COngrats again, sorry about the sicks.

Thanks for all your sweet comments! I went to the doc this morning and he said I have Bronchitis. Yippee!!

Because I was going on a trip out of town for a while he went ahead and gave me an anti-biotic to ward off Pnemonia (sp) but now I am wondering...can I take accutane with this stuff? Going to pick up my Rx this afternoon and I will ask the Pharmasist.

Good time. Good times.

Boo! Bronchitis! Pneumonia! Go away!

By the way, and this may have nothing to do with anything...when I was on Accutane it was in the middle of the summer in Florida = HOT! I picked up my prescription one day then I misplaced the pills. I went outside to my car the next day and found the bottle of Accutane pills lying on the ground. They had been outside for about 12 hours. Well, I immediately called the pharmacist, thinking that those pills were ruined. Guess what he said? "Nah, they should be fine." (!!!) I guess pharmacists should know about this kind of stuff, huh?

:cry: sorry you are feeling so poor... I'm sending love and chicken noodle soup to you so you can feel better and enjoy the gorgeous weather!

I heart you Karen.. what would I do without your sweet influence around the forum? :wub:

Well folks, I will be going to visit my parents tomorrow and I won't be back till next week. Wish me luck! Two small children on a plane is always a blast! I will miss ya'll and hope to have a chance to check in and say hello while I'm away. I am feeling a lot better today...thanks so much for everyone's sweet words.

Figures I got 3 new baby zits right on my cheeks today...grrrr. I wanted so badly to knock my parent's socks off! Oh well...it''s still better than before.

Have a great Easter and as Sarah would say...clear skin to all!!

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's way...

:wub:

:wub: :wub: I heart you! Have SO much fun with your parents and I hope the Easter Bunny is good to you and your babies! I hope the flight isn't too difficult for you!

:wub: I DO wish clear skin to you! I hope your parents are blown away! Take care of yourself and have an amazing weekend!

Just realized all those punctuation marks were exclamation points! ...and so was that one. Hahahaha

Well, I made it! I am back home and finally getting myself back together. Did laundry ALL DAY LONG. I really enjoyed myself and the kids had a blast!

As for acne: Looked great when I first got there, but it got a little worse each day. I am never as good about washing my face and taking my meds when I am out of my element. I still got lots of compliments from cousins and my sister was really sweet and made a point to notice... Oh, and my parents were blown away. They have not seen me this clear for 20 years. Pretty sad, huh? When I got off the plane my Dad said, "Wow. Obviously this medication you are on is WORKING!" :D

Anyway, I'm broken out some more now...typical PMS week. I need to start fresh and get my meds in order. It's so strange having to take it 2x one day and 1x the next. I'm blonde....give me a break!!

Love to you all!

K

I am exactly the same, my breakouts always get bad about a week and a half before my last pill of my cycle. Then it usually increases until the period is over and then I get 1 and a half weeks of pure healing. But I know how awful it is. No control whatso ever. I'm worried its gonna continue once I stop accutane. :shock:

Glad you had positive feedback from the family! I just saw my dad and sis too and was bad at keeping a rythm for taking my pill especially since supper was at a restaurant every night.

By the way, did you really enjoy the laundry? or the trip? I know I hated doing laundry when I was a kid :rolleyes:

By the way, did you really enjoy the laundry? or the trip? I know I hated doing laundry when I was a kid :rolleyes:

Oh my God, that is so funny! I just went back and read what I had written that and I was cracking up! Shame on me, I was an English major!! Haha

I am also really worried about my PMS acne continuing after accutane. I tried to convice my derm to treat me for a hormonal imbalance, but she insisted this would be better. We'll see! I have a feeling I haven't seen the last of these zits. JOY.

Today my face was horrible. THREE new ones. Ugh. Even my skin tone and texture is back to it's yucky former self. I have a derm appointment Wed so at least my derm will see the problems I am having.

What a sweetheart of a dad! Isn't it great when your loved ones give you such a great compliment?

But I'm sorry you're breaking out... but since you KNOW it's PMS maybe it will go away soon. Let's hope accutane cures all and you have no more worries!

I heart you Karen... I'm so glad you're back. And thanks for EVERYTHING down in the pit they call the lounge!

PS A MOD invis'd your post defending me. One of the other mods got quite angry and put it back up. So you go on and say whatever you want in the lounge :D

Hey, hows it going?

I wish you all the best during your accutane journey! Ahh that sux...I hate noobies and when they "pop" up suddenly lol.

Gl and wow yeah what a cool Dad! :whistle:

Hey there! I am just popping in to check on you. Sorry to hear that you are getting new ones and are not happy with your skin texture. I guess your skin is still in flux. How much longer do you have in your course?

Good luck with your derm appointment!

Went to the derm Wed and she said that since my skin was soooooo fragile and bleeding when I washed it or scratched it, etc, she was bringing me back down to 40mg again. This time, however...she put me on the REAL thing, so we will see. I finally get real Accutane. Huh. Hope the lower dose isn't a bad thing.

My face looks like pure dee CRAPOLA, my dear friends. I am a scabby, flakey, bumpy mess. It's all about my stupid time of the month. I told my doctor it was hormonal, but no one would listen. I sure hope I see a difference at the end of my course (I have three months under my belt now) because my heart is truly breaking. I am tired, grumpy, mean and I want a bologna sandwich. I hate acne so much and I can't believe how persistant it's being...even on the stongerst drug out there! I am 34. 20-years of acne. 20 YEARS!!!! I'm getting wrinkles now. Haven't I suffered enough??? I just want to curl up and cry...can't even explain how sad I am.

On this drug my skin is like rice paper, and I swear all I have to do is look at it funny and it bleeds. My arms are the worst. They are so dry and I try to keep them moisturized, but out of habit I scratch them and I am gushing blood. Already messed up TWO new shirts with blood marks....GROSSSSSS! What really sad is that we didn't have any adult bandaids so I had like 4 strawberry shortcake bandaids on the back of my arms...looked like a total idiot.

PLEASE ACNE....GOOOOOOOOO AAAAAWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Thanks, guys, for all your support! Boy was I a PMS disaster this week!! I feel a little less grumpy today but my face is still blotchy and gross. Oh well!! Life is good! I have two great children, a wonderful husband and a great little house. The only thing I am missing????

A bologne sandwich.

I would give my right arm for one. Mmmm.

Oh, my dear Chickey, I have the same problem. BUT if we cut our hands off, how could we go on acne dot org?? hahaha

Amber stole my new page announcement! :shock:

I'm so sorry things aren't going well for you, Karen! Maybe you need to take a spa day and make the hubby take the kids... go to a spa and get a massage and a mani/pedi, a haircut and a moisturizing body wrap... you need to be de-stressed and de-toxed! I hate that things are so bad for you right now. If it is any help I think you are absolutely gorgeous and I think your skin looks amazing! And I also think you are wonderful :wub:

Take care of yourself! Take a day off just to love yourself and remember how wonderful you are!

Mmmmmmmm.

I just ate a bologna sandwich. Actually 2. Mmmmmmm. Life is good.

Thanks for all your support, guys. I really am fine, just frustrated. I have so much to be thankful for. I shouldn't complain. I just had such high hopes. I'm not giving up yet!! You all are so sweet!

Hahahahaha with the bologna sandwiches!! Hahahah

At least it wasn't a chocolate craving, girl, cause you would have eaten 4 hershey bars! :shock:

Love you!

Hahahahaha with the bologna sandwiches!! Hahahah

At least it wasn't a chocolate craving, girl, cause you would have eaten 4 hershey bars! :shock:

Love you!

LOLOLOLOL...I love chocolate!!!!

Chicken~Don't you worry. Accutane will do the job for you. It just takes time and patience. We'll be here for you the whole way, so vent all you want. Now, go hug a kid, for goodness sakes.

Love ya :wub:

Tina

Hello dear friends!

I have been soooo busy lately. Today my daughter graduated from pre-school....sniff sniff...I can't believe how fast she is growing up! She got to recite "Little Miss Muffet" on stage and was sooooo cute. I just adore my baby girl.

My face is a mess. I started "real" accutane this week and I have had a really BAD 2ND initial break-out. I think it's good in a way, but I am so bummed to have skin back to it's normal yucky self. Hopefully accutane will really kick in. Oh, but it was $202!!! Ouch! I am used to paying $24!! I asked them to just redo it and give me generic this time instead once I got a load of the price, but they said that IPledge may kick me out for 30 days if I mess with it. Not worth it to me, so I gulped, paid the price, and got the goods. Better work!!

Hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for all your wonderful support. I am so lucky!