Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KarenD

Setting Mineral Makeup

What do you use to set mineral makeup? I know some people just use water but where do you get a bottle that makes a really fine spray, so you're not drenching your face? Or is there something else on the market?

Thanks!

Thanks! But I meant after the finishing powder, like mineral veil. I know some people set everything with a fine mist of water or some other substance and that it gives a more natural look. But I don't know where to get this type of product or a misting bottle that would give a fine enough spray.

Thanks! But I meant after the finishing powder, like mineral veil. I know some people set everything with a fine mist of water or some other substance and that it gives a more natural look. But I don't know where to get this type of product or a misting bottle that would give a fine enough spray.

i know at CVS and Brooks they ahve a misting spray its like hydra or soemthing in a blue and white bottle ... juss go to www.cvs.com and type in hydration or misting spray u will find it

What do you use to set mineral makeup? I know some people just use water but where do you get a bottle that makes a really fine spray, so you're not drenching your face? Or is there something else on the market?

Thanks!

Its called Hydrosol and it's distilled water that comes in a fine mist that you spray to "set" your minerals. You can also get them with essential oils added, like Lavender and Rose. There are many places online to buy them, most of the mineral makeup sites also sell them. The more popular sites that I know of are:

http://www.naturesgift.com/hydrosol_order.htm

https://shop.gardenofwisdom.com/categoryNav...?categoryId=109 - Cheaper from here, I just ordered a few myself.

They aren't cheap, but from what I read, they're awesome. You can also do a serach for hydrosol and see what you can find. Just make sure they come in a amber glass bottle or colbat blue bottles and give a fine mist, you dont want your face to be "wet".

Sometimes I use a mist but usually my face gets oily anyways which sets the make up on its own.

Guest Poker-Butt

i second that on mineral veil.... the best by far