Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
faganator

no 2.5% bp in australia

well guys,

for all us aussies, we've been left in the dark with 2.5% bp products. You can only order it online and my mum wont give me her credit card number. I need some advice

-Should i continue using the 5% bp u can get in australia here. it is a wash, and says that you should wash it off after 30 seconds. should i just still use dan's regimen and keep it on all day even though its 5%? Its working really well at killing the acne but is making me peel so so so much

hey err, faganator.

i use proactivs BP which is 2.5.

but ordering bp from Dan's CSR, you can do through money order, which doesn't require credit cards etc etc. ask your mum about it.

also benzac does 2.5 i think. have a look at some different chemists..

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

You can get a product by Galderma called Benzac (which is Benzoyl Peroxide) in 2.5, 5 and 10% Benzoyl Peroxide tubes. Most pharmacies sell it. Where in Australia do you live? If you really can't get it, i'll buy you a tube from my chemist and post it to you. I don't use BP, but a mate of mine uses Benzac 2.5%.

Let me know. :D

You can get a product by Galderma called Benzac (which is Benzoyl Peroxide) in 2.5, 5 and 10% Benzoyl Peroxide tubes. Most pharmacies sell it. Where in Australia do you live? If you really can't get it, i'll buy you a tube from my chemist and post it to you. I don't use BP, but a mate of mine uses Benzac 2.5%.

yo man, i live in brisbane and i tried my big local pharmacy and they said 2.5% benzac has stopped being made, so like all they make is 5% and 10% now (nice work benzac!). About mailing it to me, well id appreciate it mate but if u dont live in brisbane then dont bother sending it cus it costs more to send state wide and well, if u wanna do that then thx heaps but dont stress ova it. send me a private message if ur gonna send it and ill give u my adress.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Oh i see, that is shitty of Benzac. I live in Victoria, but my sister is actually flying to Queensland on the 28th so i could get her to mail it to you when she gets into the airport. I'll check if my local Pharmacy still has a tube or two of the 2.5%,and if they do i can go about getting it to you.

Anyway, i'll let you know how the search goes.

here in IL we only have Benzac AC's, and they didn't stop making 2.5%, the reduced the production (god knows why), i still can find it.

can't u order it online?

coz i can't.. they don't ship up to here..

yo man, i live in brisbane and i tried my big local pharmacy and they said 2.5% benzac has stopped being made, so like all they make is 5% and 10% now (nice work benzac!). About mailing it to me, well id appreciate it mate but if u dont live in brisbane then dont bother sending it cus it costs more to send state wide and well, if u wanna do that then thx heaps but dont stress ova it. send me a private message if ur gonna send it and ill give u my adress.

Hey mate, I'm a Sydney bloke.

When I recently went to the chemist and bought some Benzac, there was a full stack of Benzac 2.5%. I hope they aren't discontinuing it like you say, 'cos it was the only 2.5% there!