Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

:lol2: you sarcastic things

edit: you were actually being serious! lol shows how rare positivity is that i automatically thought you were joking :doh: Good for you!!

This is possibly the most original topic i've seen here in a while, that's how depressing this place is...and yet I log on every fucking night...

This is possibly the most original topic i've seen here in a while, that's how depressing this place is...and yet I log on every fucking night...

:cry::( It's not thaaat bad here!! Cheer up!

It's not thaaat bad here!! Cheer up!

Ah I was just kiddin'! Other people's misery actually makes me feel better! Evil, but true....don't tell me you never giggled at some of the sob stories that've been posted here...;)

Jesus I'm being so evil tonight...I'm not usually like this...

dont feel bad yellow, i intentionally keep up with a few peoples posts just because i find their perpetual sob stories amusing

ya dont need tv when you have the org :D

It's not thaaat bad here!! Cheer up!

Ah I was just kiddin'! Other people's misery actually makes me feel better! Evil, but true....don't tell me you never giggled at some of the sob stories that've been posted here...;)

Jesus I'm being so evil tonight...I'm not usually like this...

yeh yeh yeh :evil: that face is you

Someone needs to listen to some soothing music...

IMO guys can still b sexy with acne! ;)

ive known of a few hotteez ..the last thing u notice or think about is their skin..coz they had gd face structure/good bod/and a nice smile :D +confidence

edit: you were actually being serious! lol shows how rare positivity is that i automatically thought you were joking :doh: Good for you!!

Nooo, no sarcasum, lately i just been looking dam great :dance:

Nooo, no sarcasum, lately i just been looking dam great :dance:

oh really... ;):drool:

Hey all, just been reading the verbal depression around here and thought id take this time to say i feel and Look great :dance::D

haha me too. I got a haircut (no more long hair to cover my face), shaved, but left light stubble on the other parts via a beard trimmer, and it is getting warmer so less dryness!

I'm happy. Had a really productive day at work, had a philly cheesteak for lunch. I have milk and cookies for dessert after dinner.

And we are watching Babylon 5. Life is good. Yay for happiness!