Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

how much does it cost to see a dermatologist??

i've never been to one but i would like to.

and also i don't have any insurance, will it cost A LOT?

please help!

Wish I could help you, but I live in Canada, and here we must be referred to a dermatologist by your family doctor, but when you are, it's free, covered by health care.

Where do you live?

Wish I could help you, but I live in Canada, and here we must be referred to a dermatologist by your family doctor, but when you are, it's free, covered by health care.

Where do you live?

i live in sac, calif, and i went to see a dermatologist that wasn't covered by my insurance, it was 75 for me... he prescribed me doxycline duac and retin-a... i don't think he'g going to prescribe me accutane... doxycycline gave me cramps on my stomach part on the left so i stopt using it, im going to another dermatologist which is prescribed by my insurance and will probably have to pay a five dollar co pay and beg him to prescribe accutane for me, so yeah its not that bad

In the states if you have no insurance you'll have to pay for it. The dermatologist at my college charges $45 and we're basically in the same region (I'm in OC) so I'm guessing any derm you see (unless you're in college and have one on campus) will charge more than that.