Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i accidentally popped a pimple this morning!!!! and it's smack in the middle between my eyebrows!!!

damnit!!!!

damnit!!!!

damnit!!!!

:(:(:(:(

i've popped it 2 times already, but damnit i never got it clean, only pus came out. damnit!!! now i don't want to put on makeup or anything on my face in fear i'll infect it or something. so, looks like i'll be staying in today. damnit, i'm supposedly to be leaving RIGHT NOW for school and i got up soooooo early!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

vent

vent

vent

vent

vent!!!!!!!!! :wall::wall::wall::wall:

Aw, *hugs*

I know, it's one thing to intentionally pop it, but when the washcloth does it for you... oooh it makes me mad.

Go to school. You'll learn something important, I bet. hah.

awww, thanks.

nah, i'm gonna stay in for tv and pizza. hahaha, if it gets better i'll go to my afternoon class, though i highly doubt i can pull myself away from the tv.

and actually, i don't use a washcloth. i popped accidentally when i was pick at it (i know iknow, i shouldn't have done that).

Sounds just like me today :(. I got a really bad one right above my right eyebrow too. I just can't face anyone!

i would totally tell you to be brave and do what you normally do. but seeing how i can't do that in the same situation, i've got nothing to offer except mutual condolence (sp?)...

:pray::pray::pray:

the ones between the eybrows are gay. hate them. altho mine have all cleared up now!! :D no more bumps :) i think it best to pop em tho, they g muich quicker...

When I get one between the eyes I just pretend & tell anyone who looks I'm an indian woman. They usually don't get it but atleast then they're thinking about me needing mental help instead of my giant zit. I know how you feel though. I've canceled 2 family outings & a trip to Sea World because my face is so cruddy :( Why can't all the mean, bad, dirty people have this? Why me? I've heard if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger but Crap!!!! I don't need to be any stronger. Since I found this site & started taking my meds from my derm I have been keeping my hands off them nasty little suckers, it seems to be helping (I think?) Sorry bout your zit! :(

-Crisco

Dont miss school because of a pimple!!!! I dont care if i go to class with a face like a smashed strawberry pie cause i dont know any of the people and after class i dont see em again.... i can see how it would be different if your in high school though...

the ones between the eybrows are gay. hate them. altho mine have all cleared up now!! :D no more bumps :) i think it best to pop em tho, they g muich quicker...

yea, i think so too. it's already looking better. when i press down, it doesn't hurt anymore, which hopefully means it's no longer "active". phew.

When I get one between the eyes I just pretend & tell anyone who looks I'm an indian woman. They usually don't get it but atleast then they're thinking about me needing mental help instead of my giant zit. I know how you feel though. I've canceled 2 family outings & a trip to Sea World because my face is so cruddy :( Why can't all the mean, bad, dirty people have this? Why me? I've heard if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger but Crap!!!! I don't need to be any stronger. Since I found this site & started taking my meds from my derm I have been keeping my hands off them nasty little suckers, it seems to be helping (I think?) Sorry bout your zit! :(

-Crisco

awwww, hopefully you had another chance go to sea world. :angel:

Pimples between eyebrows...clear up without leaving any scars! Mine did ...even after i picked it! :angel:

:dance: though i think they take longer to heal...

Dont miss school because of a pimple!!!! I dont care if i go to class with a face like a smashed strawberry pie cause i dont know any of the people and after class i dont see em again.... i can see how it would be different if your in high school though...

haha, no, i'm in university. but i do know people in my classes. am totally insecure about appearances, so i at least try to look decent. :doubt: