Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xian

How do I use Benzoyl Peroxide and Clindamycin together?

I couldn't find Duac or BenzaClin here and I wonder if you can simply use them together. If yes, how do I apply them? Can I apply them twice a day, with Clindamycin gel applied 10 MINUTES AFTER Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%)? Or do I use it at different times of the day like, Benzoyl Peroxide at evening and Clindamycin at morning? Please help. Thanks.

I couldn't find Duac or BenzaClin here and I wonder if you can simply use them together. If yes, how do I apply them? Can I apply them twice a day, with Clindamycin gel applied 10 MINUTES AFTER Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%)? Or do I use it at different times of the day like, Benzoyl Peroxide at evening and Clindamycin at morning? Please help. Thanks.

Clindoxyl

I couldn't find Duac or BenzaClin here and I wonder if you can simply use them together.

You do realize that they're prescription creams? Did you get a prescription and then were not able to find a pharmacy to fill it or did you look for them at the drugstore with the OTC acne products? Sorry if you're already gotten your prescription, the fact that this is in the OTC forum made me think you might be confused.