Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
giraffe

What is the meaning of life to you?

Live, love, laugh, hope. Eat well, have good sex, enjoy a comfertable bed and a roof that doesn't leak over my head.

Survive the wounds of the heart with as many smiles as tears.

And saving that, live longer than my mother. Just so I can prove the bitch wrong.

:)

Guest tenshigirl25

hmmm..^^^^^^ i agree

experiencing new things..to love..learn..smile..

OOOH DAMN....THIS IS A GOD ONE............

EVERY BODY IS DIFFERENT.....BUT WHAT IT BASICLY COMES DOWN TO IS SEX AND MONEY......THATS WHAT MOST PEOPLE LIVE FOR...ITS A UNIVERSAL THING....THIS WORLD REVOLVES AROUND SEX AND MONEY AND THATS IT....WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT......JUS THINK ABOUT IT.......

I JUS WANT A GOOD WOMAN TO LOVE,A COUPLE OF KIDS,AND TO LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE.....STRESS FREE AS COULD BE.......AND HOPEFULLY MY KIDS WILL HAVE A GREAT LIFE.................

Thats definantly not true unless your talking about the US and other higher income countries you need to look at it in a sociological perspective... in a lot of low income countries people are more cloesly knit together and family is their top priority.... women take care of the family and everyone is dependent on each other.... were more independent so for most of us who can afford computers and sanitary living conditions then yes we are all about sex and money but its not like this everywhere... sometimes i wish i was in a simpler place

Guest tenshigirl25

sex and money those are two things you can never have enough of.

i like both of those things....more so i want a good comfortable life which would comprise of having money and being in love/making love.which is more or less sex.

ITS NOT JUS THE US....ITS THE WORLD.......

THE ONLY RESON YOU PEOPLE ARE HERE IS SO THAT YOU LOOK MORE ATTRACTIVE RIGHT??WHY?? FOR SEX

EVERYTHING THAT A PERSON DUZ IS IN HOPE TO GET LAID....IM NOT SAYING ITS BAD....BUT ITS TRUE.....

YOU GO OUT .....WHY...TO MEET SOME ONE....AND THEN HAVE SEX....ITS THE MOST NATURAL AND COMMON THING IN THE WORLD.............SEX......IZ WHAT THE HUMAN LIVES FOR.........EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST A STEPPING STONE..................................................................................DAMN IT....

Guest tenshigirl25

ITS NOT JUS THE US....ITS THE WORLD.......

THE ONLY RESON YOU PEOPLE ARE HERE IS SO THAT YOU LOOK MORE ATTRACTIVE RIGHT??WHY?? FOR SEX

EVERYTHING THAT A PERSON DUZ IS IN HOPE TO GET LAID....IM NOT SAYING ITS BAD....BUT ITS TRUE.....

YOU GO OUT .....WHY...TO MEET SOME ONE....AND THEN HAVE SEX....ITS THE MOST NATURAL AND COMMON THING IN THE WORLD.............SEX......IZ WHAT THE HUMAN LIVES FOR.........EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST A STEPPING STONE..................................................................................DAMN IT....

i think sex is a part of it, yeah.but not the 1 and only reason... i wanna feel good about myself, my soul, not just my exterior..and i wanna feel good around someone else. i want a good attitude to life, living and learning...ya know what i mean..

NOOOO....IM NOT SAYING THIS IS ALL I FOCUS ON.....IM NOT SHALLOW.....IM THE LAST PERSON TO SAY JUS LIVE LIFE AND SEX WITH AS MANY DIFFERENT PARTNERS AS POSSIBLE......I TRY TO FIND A GIRL I REALLY LIKE TO HAVE SEX WITH....I DONT JUS GO AROUND FUCKIN ANYTHING.........COME ON MENG.....LISTEN

THE WORL REVOLVES AROUND SEX.........ITS SIMPLE...JUS STOP AND THINK.......EVERY BODY WANTS TO FALL IN LOVE AND GET MARRIED...HOW DO YOU SHOW YOUR LOVE=SEX........

YOU WANT A FAMILY=SEX

YOU WANT TO GO OUT AND PARTY=SEX

IN THE END ITS ALL ABOUT SEX

IM NOT A NYMPHO......BUT ITS THE TRUTH......ITS HUMAN NATURE..

Guest tenshigirl25

NOOOO....IM NOT SAYING THIS IS ALL I FOCUS ON.....IM NOT SHALLOW.....IM THE LAST PERSON TO SAY JUS LIVE LIFE AND SEX WITH AS MANY DIFFERENT PARTNERS AS POSSIBLE......I TRY TO FIND A GIRL I REALLY LIKE TO HAVE SEX WITH....I DONT JUS GO AROUND FUCKIN ANYTHING.........COME ON MENG.....LISTEN

THE WORL REVOLVES AROUND SEX.........ITS SIMPLE...JUS STOP AND THINK.......EVERY BODY WANTS TO FALL IN LOVE AND GET MARRIED...HOW DO YOU SHOW YOUR LOVE=SEX........

YOU WANT A FAMILY=SEX

YOU WANT TO GO OUT AND PARTY=SEX

IN THE END ITS ALL ABOUT SEX

IM NOT A NYMPHO......BUT ITS THE TRUTH......ITS HUMAN NATURE..

well u can show your love in other ways other then sex..sex is not the be all-end all..like caring for that person when they are sick, cooking for thm, talking with them all shows 'love'..yeah having sex..anybody can do it..it is human nature...animals do it..its how we are created, but it's just 1 part that makes up "love".

if i go out and party..im not looking for sex..im looking to feel good, meet ppl, laugh..if i go home and not meet a guy i can still say i had a good time with my friend and have a good night..

i know what ur saying, but i just think there's little bits and peices u missed when u said it all comes down to "sex"... for me, it's not a high priority..i want it, i like it...imean i love it..lol...but there are many other things in life that can make me feel btter then sex.

YEA.....I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN.....ITS NOT ALL I NEED EITHER....

THE SIMPLEST WAY FOR ME TO SAY IT IS.....

WHATS THE MEANING OF LIFE??????

TO LOVE AND BE LOVED...........MOST PEOPLE THINK THIS MEANS SEX.

Guest tenshigirl25

sex is overrated anyway...i want passion, romance and yeah, some good rough sex..lol but a balance.

sex is overrated anyway...i want passion, romance and yeah, some good rough sex..lol but a balance.

HAHA..IT IS....YOU NEED PASSION.....THATS WHAT LOVE IS......AND THATS WHAT YOU NEED TO FEEL COMPLETE...........

Guest tenshigirl25

HAHA..IT IS....YOU NEED PASSION.....THATS WHAT LOVE IS......AND THATS WHAT YOU NEED TO FEEL COMPLETE...........

i should have put that on my best feeling list.... lets have passion 2gther Gray.. :wub:

G. Skizzy you should visit Tenshi in Australia. You can detox there, and get your life in order then help Tenshi with her issues.

lol...thats if i dont get to him 1st..

the meaning of life:

*scratches shoulders* is..i don't know what the meaning of life is.. it used to be getting up at 6 am in the morning and getting ready for the guy that sits next to you in math class 1st period, then again, i just don't know anymore.

HAHA....IM DETOXED ALREADY...IM IN PHASE 2....THE HARDER 1....STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN,AND NOT MAKING THE SAME MISTAKES.....I HAVE TO REBUILD A WHOLE NEW LIFE........I WILL NEVER BE WHAT I WAS AGAIN......IM ONLY GOING THROUGH THIS SHIT ONE TIME...IM NOT A JUNKIE WHOS GONNA KEEP FUCKIN UP...I WAS A STUPID KID WITH NO GUIDANCE......THATZ ALL.....

*Moderator edit (Please keep it to PM, thanks)

Guest tenshigirl25

Well, Tenshi you can come to the U.S. but I offered Aussie since you have a problem with your passport. You two should really meet.

oh..the passport problem is for Japan, im free to experieince the rest of the world.. doesnt it suck when someone who thinks the same way u do is only halfway across the friggin world? :snooty::angel:

Well, Tenshi you can come to the U.S. but I offered Aussie since you have a problem with your passport. You two should really meet.

Yes, in PRIVATE. :D

Guest tenshigirl25

WHY COULDNT YOU JUST LIVE IN THE US.....ITZ ALWAYS SUMTHIN I GUESS......NUTHIN COMES EAZY 2 G.SKEEZY............

lol..well g skeezy i want to live in the US 1 day..that had always been my plan but i'll see what happens this yr when i get there.....