Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I feel like whatever I do, get acne medications or eat a lot of junk food, I get the same amount of acne.

It feels as if my body is strictly following an acne "quota"; it must fill that specific number of zits everyday no matter what happens...

I'm never clear at any given time; although the number of zits has reduced over the last couple of months, there are always 2-3 new zits forming....argh

What do you think? :think:

Have you consulted your doctor? And don't assume acne is caused by junk food, etc. If it was, you would see a slight improvement/worsening. The number of zits you claim to have is not much, perhaps switching the type of medication you use will affect it (ie: BP vs SA).

I was speaking to a makeup artist friend of mine and she said that key to acheiving clear skin is to exfoliate gently... You might want to check out the thread on the synthetic brush exfoliation method and try it out... Personally, I use a facial/complexion brush w/purpose gentle cleanser for over 3 months and my skin has never looked better... knock on wood! I hope this is helpful...