Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
satinsilverk20a2

HUGE DEATH PIMPLE

god damnit, i hate acne, im going on my 5th year of suffering, and finally this BP gel has showed some hope.

in the past i've used tetra, and doxycycline (doxy kept most rasied pimples away but didnt clear my face from the dots and red marks) but eventually i couldnt take it without feeling like shit and had to stop, i wish i had bp back then as a combo, or could still take doxy.

anyways i've been on the regimine since summer and it works ok i guess.

it seems to keep them away ONLY while i have it on my face, which means ALWAYS, and by the time its time>

but somehow this one managed to sqeek by and i cant stop it!!

first thing is WTF is it classified as, and second HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RID OF IT!

this is probably the biggest i've ever had, and in the weirdest spot, its been like 4 days, when it started out it wasnt red at all and only i could feel it, it wasnt very visable, now obviously that has changed.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

i wish my skin was clearer, this is about the best i can get it using bp DAY and night, and even reapplyin mid day sometimes.

i take concerta, which is a form of speed, for my add. a side effect of speed is acne, adderall made this much worse tho, concerta hasnt as much so wonder if this is why its so hard to keep on top of my face, i dunno it sucks balls thats all i do know.

heres my face when i was off doxy and no bp just about a year ago

IPB Image

few things i've learned since then

teeth white strips work

bp gel is god

NEVER LET MY HAIR GET THAT LONG AGAIN

morning:

wash face with cetaphil antibacterial soap bar

apply alot of bp gel

if my face is all nasty from excess bp i mosterize around the area

night:

wash face with cetaphil antibacterial soap bar

apply alot of bp gel

my face doesnt get dry from bp anymore, i wish it did, cause i felt like it was workin better when it did

ok.

lol.

what I would do, go to the doc and get some minocycline (antibacteria tablets) cuz that shit looks infected. use BP on that and DONT touch that shit at all. (Benzaclin)

hmmm, what else, just let it heal. is it a cyst?

I think I got one of those before. It looks like three whiteheads close together making it a huge pimple. I just left it until the head came up then it popped by itself when I was taking a shower. Then I applied neosporin on it and now the mark is gone. Its been about a month since I got it. Gluck

OH man, I hate cyst like those. I just get those alot... I mean I just get like 3 at a time. Those shits stay there a long time if you touch them. But, if you don't they go away faster. I suggest you ice that sucker. And like everyone else say just leave it alone. The rest of your face looks awsome. don't worry about it too much. You look handsome by the way.

hey man, i guess another option would be to go to the derma and ask them to inject it with, uh, i think they're steroids. it's proly gonna subside in a couple of hourse then the pimple dies in a day or two.

and yes, DO NOT touch it as touching pimples will only worsen it and agravate the bacteria making it more inflamed.

by the way, have you tried shaving you facial hair? maybe that contributes, too.

so yeah. GOOD LUCK! :D