Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
klosot

Dove Cream Bar Extra Sensitive

Lo all,

ok im trying to figure out this Redness i get after moisturising and coming out of the shower in the morning at the moment im using Pears Soap to which ive heard drys u majorerly so im wondering if i switch to Dove Cream Bar Extra Sensitive found here > http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details....oductid=1025625 it will help my dryness and redness

im also thinking of changeing my Moisturiser to one of theese

Eucerin Dry Skin Treatment Lotion with 10% Urea > http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details....oductid=1029098

Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream with 5% Urea > http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details....oductid=1029095

but Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream with 5% Urea is £10 for only 50ml! it would be ok to use the Lotion instead of a Moisturiser?? after applying BP.. also what is Urea?

anyone help please :(

Guest yahyah

please anyone??

I think switching to DOve soap from Pears is a fantastic idea, and you will see a dramatic reduction in flakiness/dryness because of it. Pears is a terribly drying soap (i used it and began to get flakes on my palms, not to mention how bad my face became!) I always used to use dove pre-acne so I figured go with what works, and it does! I've never used the eurycen moisturisers, but alot of ppl on here have/do and find it works great. I use garnier ultralift anti-wrinkle cream. I've been on the regimen for just over 4 months now and i'm now 100% clear. Good luck with it, persevere, and moisturise loads.. you'll find it really makes a difference, and dove soap is great!

thnx for the reply

i use the Pears soap because i get oily skin and it seems to control it do you have Oily skin and does Dove reduce it?

Dove has always helped me with oily skin. I don't suggest washing your body/face with just soap, get a cleanser for that. Soap can leave stuff behind that can clog up pores.

If you are looking for a body wash, I highly recommend Neutrogena Body Scrub.

Guest yahyah

thnx for the reply

i use the Pears soap because i get oily skin and it seems to control it do you have Oily skin and does Dove reduce it?

well my skin is more prone to dryness, and dove soap was great for that pre- and during-regimen.

got some today ill be using the Dove soap tonight theres not much ingrediants init either theres more ingrediants in Pears soap anyway

hope i dont get a breakout from this Dove soap :pray::pray::pray:

Used it twice so far and i can see a difference allready im not as flaky or dry noor have tight skin :D

Guest yahyah

Congrats!! I'm glad its working out for you.. its def so much better then Pears.

yeh i do have to agree this is better my skin is not eithen flaky no more!

its actually great stuff this Dove soap it also lathers better than Pears does aswell thanks for pointing me in the direction ofit :)

What's weird is im pretty positive that urea is in your pee. it also use dot be a product in tobacco, but they have since taken it out. weird.

ah i just read i in a differnt thread not to use a moisturiser with SPF 15 in cause it will burning and possibly more redness

im using Botanics Pore Perfecting Day Moisture Lotion SPF15

ive been using bp on and off for around a week+ but it dont seem to burn me the moisturiser dont