Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Well if they look all nasty, like really red and flared then i would say get to your Derm. Don't touch them.

If they aren't really angry, but just large welt like things then i'd suggest applying a strong potion of Tea Tree Oil onto them. Maybe 2-3 times a day. Spot treat only, get 100% Tea Tree Oil if possible. Health food stores stock it.

i have FIFTEEN EFFING CYSTS ON MY FACE. HOW DO I GET RID OF THEM?? they've been on my face for at least a week!!!!!!! please help me! :cry:

I also have problems with cysts. That is why I am on accutanne.Cortisone shots should break it down. ... I would suggest to read about before you do it. Keep me posted, and good luck.

Tea tree oil spot treatment and QH Mint Julep Masque.

Is Julep Masque good for cysts? It broke out my chin with more cysts. Not sure if it's the masque or hormone.

ask your derm to put a needle in them, i didn't even have to ask him i had 2 cysts and he punctured them with a needle, it hurt but there was no pus nothing after he did and then it took another day till the redness left however it may cost you!

ask your derm to put a needle in them, i didn't even have to ask him i had 2 cysts and he punctured them with a needle, it hurt but there was no pus nothing after he did and then it took another day till the redness left however it may cost you!

but if you don't want to spend, DON'T do it yourself! you'd be at greater risk of scars.

im really scared of putting needles in my face...O_O

is there any home remedy/over the counter product that would work?

i tried toothpaste and it made them SOOO red...

i'm currently on accutane as well...

thank you all very much for your responses.