Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, I'm looking for a toner that won't break me out and doesn't have alcohol. I've looked everywhere for the Dove one and can't find it anywhere. I saw Nivea and Loreal in the store today and wasn't sure. They both contain castor oil. Is that going to bother my skin? I'm looking for a good toner and doesn't have Salicylic Acid... one good for sensitive skin.

toner bothers me too...withthe alcohol is does more hurt than help..

Try Aveda Daily Care Toner. you can get it from there website or a really good make-up store...like body shop, or maybe sephora. it's really gentle and you don't get that nasty stinging thing. Aveda also has a sensitive skincare line as well.

i really don't think toners are a necessary and compulsory part of skincare.

the dove toner is discontinued. the nivea toner (in the pink bottle) is ok, no breakouts, but it's REALLY heavily fragranced.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Toners are an absolute joke, they just strip the skin.

I LOOOVE the toner that comes in the new loreal acne kit for adult acne, it has some aha in it and it's not drying at all. I love the whole kit, although I only use step 3 to spot treat, cause I dont get many zits anymore. As my daily lotion I am using peter thomas roth enviromental repair gel with Idebenol over it. It's totally transformed my skin. I lOOOOVE IDEBENOL

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I LOOOVE the toner that comes in the new loreal acne kit for adult acne, it has some aha in it and it's not drying at all. I love the whole kit, although I only use step 3 to spot treat, cause I dont get many zits anymore. As my daily lotion I am using peter thomas roth enviromental repair gel with Idebenol over it. It's totally transformed my skin. I lOOOOVE IDEBENOL

Loreal products are junk.

Loreal products are junk.

True, but this is the first 1 I have ever liked. Im telling you this acne kit for adults is awsome. It's cleared me, so I don't really care what anyone else thinks.

the nivea toner (in the pink bottle) is ok, no breakouts, but it's REALLY heavily fragranced.

That's the truth. If I were an old lady who wanted to smell that powdery I'd squirt it on my neck and wrists. I'm not sure it actually did anything for my skin though.

hmmm... I don't really want anything with a strong fragrance. I don't think i'd be able to stand that. I dunno if a toner is really what I need then. I'm on Yasmin and it's kind of keeping things under control. I just wanted something to help keep away small breakouts. Benzoyl Peroxide works well but I don't want to put it all over my face anymore... it really dries it out.

I just noticed today that the Wet n Wild toner doesn't have alcohol. I'm kind of skeptical about the quality considering it's not the most well-respected brand but I read the ingredients list and their products actually seem like good stuff. But, if you're looking for a toner without alcohol it's not expensive at all and could be worth trying.

hmmm... I don't really want anything with a strong fragrance. I don't think i'd be able to stand that. I dunno if a toner is really what I need then. I'm on Yasmin and it's kind of keeping things under control. I just wanted something to help keep away small breakouts. Benzoyl Peroxide works well but I don't want to put it all over my face anymore... it really dries it out.

you dont need to out BP all over ur face juss apply it to certain spoits .. buy ZapZit with 10% BP or Neutrogena on the spot 2.5% BP