Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guest tenshigirl25

im sorry, but someone up there knew what they were doing when they gave ppl acne....were they making us stronger ppl or is it some kind of test? i am not sure...but i just wonder why acne even has to exist..and why on the face of all places? eh..

In my belief, I think that acne has a purpose, just like everything else in life. It's the Ying and Yang theory, there cannot be good without bad, nor bad without good. I think acne was put in place to stop us from becoming conceited, and to help us understand people and there problems, to become more compassionate. Some of us turn into complete assholes because we have acne, but some of us become better people. Have you ever relized that just by creating this forum and having thousands of people join, we just created a coalition in solving a problem. By asking questions, we are seeking answers, seeking answers is the only way to solve the problems we have. Most of us have found friends here, or possibly more, we have found a purpose to keep going and living.

Guest tenshigirl25

In my belief, I think that acne has a purpose, just like everything else in life. It's the Ying and Yang theory, there cannot be good without bad, nor bad without good. I think acne was put in place to stop us from becoming conceited, and to help us understand people and there problems, to become more compassionate. Some of us turn into complete assholes because we have acne, but some of us become better people. Have you ever relized that just by creating this forum and having thousands of people join, we just created a coalition in solving a problem. By asking questions, we are seeking answers, seeking answers is the only way to solve the problems we have. Most of us have found friends here, or possibly more, we have found a purpose to keep going and living.

:think: nicely put. ying and yang... i feel like all the answers to life are right there in front of me...i love how certain ppl here open my eyes..ive gotten a lot of clarity from this place. maybe there is a reason for everything..

Whether there is a reason or not, Guardian makes some excellent points, it can make people so much stronger and help them appreciate things they may have taken for granted.

Every joy in life should be cherished and never taken for granted, we all spent so much time focused on what is wrong in our lives, that we fail to see what is right with our lives, we fail to be thankful for all that we have, we are too caught up in feeling sad for what we don't.

Guest tenshigirl25

Whether there is a reason or not, Guardian makes some excellent points, it can make people so much stronger and help them appreciate things they may have taken for granted.

Every joy in life should be cherished and never taken for granted, we all spent so much time focused on what is wrong in our lives, that we fail to see what is right with our lives, we fail to be thankful for all that we have, we are too caught up in feeling sad for what we don't.

yep, we are an ungrateful lot.. we see the TV adds with the little african kids going without..but we never gonna know what that feels like, we feel sad for a bit and then we go and eat dinner or get in our car or play on the computer and complain about how awful our lives are... :rolleyes: maybe we should all go to a 3rd world country for a month, come back and see how we feel then..some ppl dont even get to experience love, im grateful that i had those moments, even if it didnt last. thats the thing, nothing is forever..

very intelligent theory. You made me feel better about acne.

ill admit (sadly) that i USED to be kind of cocky when i looked "good" , BUT i know for SURE there are worst people with me who have clear face and are enjoying life. I have changed but i changed 3 years ago! tell acne to leave me alone already. I deserve way better.............BTW kill the motherfucker in the pic slowly

lets take a look at the questions asked today....IPB Image

im sorry, but someone up there knew what they were doing when they gave ppl acne....were they making us stronger ppl or is it some kind of test? i am not sure...but i just wonder why acne even has to exist..and why on the face of all places? eh..

Acne is from our time as apes. When we were apes we would become more oily in our teens (caused by activity) so our hair body would shine and attract a male / female. But because we shed faster than evolution could take care of our problems we still have alot of activity in our faces, breast and back (mostly visible areas) cause of that . So 90% of us here would be sexy monkeys if it wasnt for fast har shedding evolution.

Acne is from our time as apes. When we were apes we would become more oily in our teens (caused by activity) so our hair body would shine and attract a male / female. But because we shed faster than evolution could take care of our problems we still have alot of activity in our faces, breast and back (mostly visible areas) cause of that . So 90% of us here would be sexy monkeys if it wasnt for fast har shedding evolution.

Hopefully we will eventually evolve out of acne....(I dont see anything benificial out of it)...but that would take another 100 thousand years.

ive always been a good person

and acne makes me weak