Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

See pics below

Ever since I did one 50% glycolic acid peel I have noticed this weird skin discoloration that runs from the bottom of my eye and along the nose. The skin is slightly browner/redder than the rest of the skin on my cheeck and is also slightly elevated. It also looks very dull. It has been like this for almost 3 months. Is this hyperpigmentation or dermatitis or what? and what can I do to get rid of this?

Im going to be very honest with you when I say your skin is great and not worth your troubles. as for the skin discoloration youre talking about, I cant see much if anything at all, but it may be my computer screen, it survived The Depression

Guest Gentle~Rain

I see some very faint red marks. They will fade, I don't see anything active. AHA would help speed it along.

Maybe a slight burn? I used to use a glycolic/salicylic gel and got marks like what you describe (not that I can see anything in the pictures) :)

Should heal fine.

Q

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

You have extremely mild rolling scars from the looks of it. If you are honestly bothered, see a Cosmetic Surgeon and have them price some treatments.