Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

it is not the B5 that causes the hairloss, but rather the deficiency of the other B vitamins that does. I used the B5 approach, it worked very well for me, however, if I wasn't careful to supplement with enough b-complex to ensure I wasn't creating a deficiency of other b vitamins, I did notice some hair thinning. Just keep you b-complex intake up, and don't take b-complex at the same time you take you b5.

Cheers!

it is not the B5 that causes the hairloss, but rather the deficiency of the other B vitamins that does. I used the B5 approach, it worked very well for me, however, if I wasn't careful to supplement with enough b-complex to ensure I wasn't creating a deficiency of other b vitamins, I did notice some hair thinning. Just keep you b-complex intake up, and don't take b-complex at the same time you take you b5.

Cheers!

Yeah, hairloss isn't associated with an abundance of B5, but a lack of others like Biotin (sometimes called Vitamin H). I would suggest taking a B-complex to help you with it. What an abundance of B5 does is really cause drying of the scalp, and less oil is in your hair. So it feels thinner as opposed to the hair actually being thinner. You can use a conditioner to help this as well as taking a B-complex.