Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been fighting ance for about 4 years now. During my soph. year in high school I broke out like crazy it was severe. I went through some creams that my dermatologist recommended like retina and 3 others which i cannot remember the names of and i also did oral antibiotics. But after all of them failed to do anything at all i decided to take accutane which seemed to help out but i never got completely clear. But it did help quite a bit and im glad i took it. But now im at the point where im lost. I have no idea what to do ive tried many different face soaps some seem to work for a bit and then i will break out again. As of right now im just using water and vinegar seems to be just as effective as using the soaps but i still break out. I'm just looking for suggestions i posted a pic so if someone could please check it out and tell me what you think may work. If you have questions on what creams and such that i have used i have most hte boxes in my bathroom im just too lazy right now to go look for them. Also i know this might be the wrong place for this but if you notice the scarring left behind it loooks much deeper in person but do i look like a good candidate for dermabrasion?My Webpage

You could try antibiotics again along with a topical. They are far more effective after tane even the ones that seemed useless before.

You could try antibiotics again along with a topical. They are far more effective after tane even the ones that seemed useless before.

I agree. Also, how long did you use these creams before? You need to give them 3 full months before you judge whether they are working. Good luck!