Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Suicidal Acne12

Don't acne comercials piss you off?

I just saw another Proactive commercial where a lady is talking about how its the number one product for acne when I know how much bull shit it is. Same for other acne products on tv. It just pisses me off.

Guest · Jake ·

If I saw those people in real life I'd kill them. They just love the nice paycheck they get. :wall:

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

There's a clearasil advertisement here in Australia and this teenage girl has two pimples that look to be photo-shopped onto her face. She says something like "i had loads of pimples on my face, so i decided to use Clearasil total".

2 fake pimples = loads apparently. The ad really pisses me off.

I just saw another Proactive commercial where a lady is talking about how its the number one product for acne when I know how much bull shit it is. Same for other acne products on tv. It just pisses me off.

Stop watching tv or at least just stick to the Discovery and History channels. TV is so dumb now a days it hurts my brain to watch it.

A man and his wife were sitting in their living room and he said to her:

"Just so you know, I never want to live in a vegetative state dependent on

some machine. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

With that, his wife got right up and unplugged the TV.

:clap:

Guest · Jake ·

Stop watching tv or at least just stick to the Discovery and History channels. TV is so dumb now a days it hurts my brain to watch it.

Not all channels but most. I like to watch Starting Over and life changing shows like that. Also the news but that's about it.

That add in Australia, the girl is a fucken slut and the fake voice over does not add to it being realistic.

Proactive sucks and clearsill is more like acne irritate and spreadsill!

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

That add in Australia, the girl is a fucken slut and the fake voice over does not add to it being realistic.

Proactive sucks and clearsill is more like acne irritate and spreadsill!

Yeah well i can't say whether or not the actress is premiscuous, but the ad is extremely offensive.

"There's a clearasil advertisement here in Australia and this teenage girl has two pimples that look to be photo-shopped onto her face. She says something like "i had loads of pimples on my face, so i decided to use Clearasil total".

2 fake pimples = loads apparently. The ad really pisses me off."

Yeah, but Clearasil works. Maybe not in three days, but it worked great for me.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

"There's a clearasil advertisement here in Australia and this teenage girl has two pimples that look to be photo-shopped onto her face. She says something like "i had loads of pimples on my face, so i decided to use Clearasil total".

2 fake pimples = loads apparently. The ad really pisses me off."

Yeah, but Clearasil works. Maybe not in three days, but it worked great for me.

Be more specific please, Clearasil make a large range of prodcuts.

And i was never saying that Clearasil products don't work, i merely stated that the ad pisses me off. It's ignorant and offensive. Somewhat like yourself.

I HATE NOXEMA COMMERCIALS!! In the commercial this girl looks in the mirror and sulks cause she has pimples and then she washes with noxema and then when she walks outside all these guys runs after her and she smiles whorishly and it says NOXEMA GIRLS GET NOTICED!

Hate her but I wanna be her.

It pisses me off. Satisfied customers beg for other people to try it. STFU! You damn liars, who do you think you are? Tricking people to waste their money on BS. Acne sufferers are already suffering, no need to make them throw away their hard earned money. Bastards!!!!

yes >_<...

There was.. maybe still is ... O_O? a commercial where this girl is getting ready for her prom and "OH MY GOSH, A PIMPLE!" I can't go with the prom with a tiny dot... that nobody else can see... oh no! <_< You can't even see it.... ARGHH... stupid girl...

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I saw the Clearasil ad i was talking about. The girl says "i had a tonne of pimples". You can only see two fake pimples on her jawline. And it's suggested that they are gone in 3 days!

yes >_<...

There was.. maybe still is ... O_O? a commercial where this girl is getting ready for her prom and "OH MY GOSH, A PIMPLE!" I can't go with the prom with a tiny dot... that nobody else can see... oh no! <_< You can't even see it.... ARGHH... stupid girl...

OMG I HATE THAT COMMERCIAL!!!! I was waiting for someone to mention it.. ohh man ughh thats y everytime there's an acne commercial i just switch the channel..lol.

Guest tenshigirl25

i hate all those adds, wether it be for acne or hair..they are so fake and make me mad too.. if a company came out with a real advert with a real kid with acne and they showed his progress over 6 months then id beleive it.. even those clean and clear adds promote models and the clean and clear face...its not even about acne with them, its just shoving the fact that they are clear and u arent down everyones throat.. i mean really, all this crap i see on TV with yellow cleansers, purple scrubs with plastic beads and shit in them..its all fake and just another irirritant to put on our face..

yes >_<...

I fucking hate that commercial !!

I think sometimes it is especially frustrating when you have tried a lot of the products advertised without success. It is a reoccuring false hope that becomes discouraging. But I think we have to trust there is something out there for each of us that will work.

I recently got back on the wagon so to speak to try to clear my skin and ordered products I never saw before. I am back to really wanting and hoping they will help, but already expecting they likely may not.

You always feel that maybe another product is different and can be the good one, and you have to take the risk and try it to know, but it is hard when it is yet another one that doesn't work. I will have hope, and if it doesn't help, I will definitely be disappointed, but I will not give up.

I hate having to see those advertisements when I'm with a group of people. I always get the feeling that somebody is gonna say something like "you should buy that", etc.

*shudders*

fuck those commericials...i hate how they use clear hot models who have no acne but are using the product

at least use some people with acne.