Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
royksopp

Eucerin Skin Renewal "Sunburn"

Hey Guys,

I've been using Eucerin Skin Renewal with SPF 15 for a little while now, and it seems to be really helping to clear up my skin. Of course it nows looks a little greasy, but I can deal with that. I use about 10 pumps all over my face morning and night.

Some days, my face has a sort of burning sensation and in the afternoon it tends to get really red. Could this because my skin is drying out, or does it sound like an irritation to the lotion? Anyone experienced this?

I noticed that it is called a Day Lotion - is it not recommended to use day & night?

Thanks,

Mike

Guest Poker-Butt

u know what helps me with the "burning sensation"

for ex. at night ...i'll wash my face..let 15 min. go bye then i apply my bp... apply plenty ... but i dont moisturize till the early morning... i'll purposely wake up real early just to moisturize with the eucerin(like 15 pumps) ...and seriously i no longer feel that burning feeling ...feels great ... then around noon is when i usually do my day rountine.. so i wash, wait and apply bp once more, and then i moisturize a lil ...like 10 pumps... and then wait about 30 mins. and then do my make-up.... of course if u dont have time, then that sux...but if u do ... then maybe this could help u...at least for the night time routine

Hmmm... PB, thanks for your suggestion, but I can't wake up in the morning without a shower, so that's not gonna work for me. I'll try just holding off on the moisturizing at night and see how that goes.

M