Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
celebration

CELEBRATION'S SKIN IS GETTING BETTER

You look absolutely gorgeous in your pic in the gallery! I am SO PROUD OF YOU. Way to go! Love you always :)

Thank you

:wub:

HAPPINESS this morning. My skin is smoother than ever and the redness is way down. Hopefully, with careful makeup application, I'll look okay for going out tonight!!!

You look absolutely gorgeous in your pic in the gallery! I am SO PROUD OF YOU. Way to go! Love you always :)

Thank you

:wub:

HAPPINESS this morning. My skin is smoother than ever and the redness is way down. Hopefully, with careful makeup application, I'll look okay for going out tonight!!!

Awesome =) knock em dead :dance:

hey girl, looking good!

i've just been reading some of your log, and wondered if you've ever tried drinking organic milk? i used to get HUGE cysts on my face, neck, back and shoulders, but when i switched to hormone free organic milk, i didn't get those huge cysts all over. i still notice it if i run out of organic and start drinking regular milk again.. i love milk in cereal too, so i'm glad i didn't have to give it up. anyway, just something you might want to try if you haven't already..

:)

I haven't tried organic milk. Right now, I'm doing okay. I've gotten out of the habit of eating cereal for breakfast. Actually, I've been eating oatmeal without milk and it's not bad. I've been using non-dairy creamer in my coffee. But if I ever get the urge to buy milk, I'll look for organic. Thanks!

Last night I got home really late (or early, depending on how you look at it!) and passed out on my bed. So I didn't do the regimen. I didn't even wash off my makeup. Hopefully, one night of being lazy won't do too much harm.

I'm really liking Dan's BP. I think the BP is very potent! Or possibly it's just the fact that I'm nearly 2 months into the regimen. Because my skin is super clear. The only thing I'm dealing with is red marks, and those are fading. Woo hoo!!! :dance:

Since I drank a couple of martinis last night, I'm feeling & looking a little blah today. I'll post pictures tomorrow!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. :)

Tina, I can't wait to see your pictures! I am so proud of you for keeping up with the regimen (and hey, everyone is going have a lapse every once in a while...) and having faith that you are going to clear up! I tell you this often, but you are such a beautiful woman, inside and out, and I can't wait for you to be totally gorgeously clear! Love you always :)

Sarah

Sarah~Thanks, hon. I really appreciate your posts! I'm feeling more beautiful-er every day.

Since I started using Dan's BP gel, my spots are not red any more. So now I just have healing dry patches where there used to be acne. I have ZERO active pimples. I"m so happy I could almost cry right now. It's a ever-loving miracle!!!

Check out my new pics in my album.

:clap: Soo much improvement! hopefully soon you won't have to use bp or anything =) keep on smiling :D

Yeah, I'm afraid to start with the AHA quite yet. I cannot recommend this Eucerin Q10 because I feel like it sits on top of my dry skin, no matter how much time I spend working it in. Makes me look shiny but still feel dry :

Yeah, I'm afraid to start with the AHA quite yet. I cannot recommend this Eucerin Q10 because I feel like it sits on top of my dry skin, no matter how much time I spend working it in. Makes me look shiny but still feel dry :

I had the same problem with the Q10. Initially I couldnt find the exact Eucerin that Dan recommended but I found it today at RiteAid on clearance for 50% off so if you have a RiteAid I would check it out before they are all gone. I havent tried it yet to know if it does any better than the Q10.

what's the eucerin q10? I use the eucerin renewal stuff which i love

I couldnt find the Renewal on the day I started so I bought the Eucerin Q10. Since I'm almost finished with my bottle, I might order the Renewal online. Or I might find something that isn't going to be discontinued. We do not have Rite Aid in Florida.

Cool quote in my album from SkoolBus:

"I feel like I'm still part of an elite acne-fighting squad here on Acne.org....and we're all doing our parts to kick acne's ass off the planet."

Love it!!! :clap:

Heya chickie! =)

how are ya liking Dan's bp? cuz you're lookin smokin!!!!!

as for moi...at the moment I am 100% clear! skimmed thru my time of the month without a blemish or nothin. Im not sure if its the homemade soap, the bp, or the combo of the two...but hey, whatever works huh? :clap:

I couldnt find the Renewal on the day I started so I bought the Eucerin Q10. Since I'm almost finished with my bottle, I might order the Renewal online. Or I might find something that isn't going to be discontinued. We do not have Rite Aid in Florida.

I think walgreens or drugstoreonline has some still I ordered 4 may need more

celebration, I just want to let you know how much I enjoy reading your log and seeing your progress. It looks like the switch to Dan's BP has completely gotten rid of the redness you were having. Your improvement is very inspiring, and I admire positive attitude. You should be the poster child for the regimen!

Sixx~I'm so happy for you that you are so clear. You are such a gorgeous woman and it must feel great to be able to put your best face forward. Thanks for the compliments. It means a lot coming from you! How's your adorable little kitty? Mine is currently running around like a crazy man, chasing after some imaginery prey. It's funny.

Cool~Thanks for posting. It's nice to know you are keeping up with me!! I appreciate it very much. Oh, and I loooooove Dan's BP gel. Totally worth it.

Well, I tried a bit of an experiment last night. Ya see, on the bottom half of my cheeks I never had acne. Just a lot of clogged pores. Last night, I decided to put BP on my acne areas and Salicylic Acid 2% on my lower cheeks. SA is suppose to open up your pores. So I figured maybe it would soften up the sebum, open up the pores, and maybe make it easier for the BP to penetrate this morning. My skin does feel a bit smoother this morning.

As for the rest of my bod, I'm feeling a little bit blase. (is that how you spell it?) I drank alcohol this weekend, which always throws me for a loop. And I haven't done Jazzercise since Saturday. Damn, I'm falling down... But I am going to the extra long 1.5 hour class tonight. My birthday is this month and I had hoped to be in great shape for that, to sort of counterbalance the sadness about aging.

So that's my update for today. Hope everyone has a great face day! :wub:

Sixx~I'm so happy for you that you are so clear. You are such a gorgeous woman and it must feel great to be able to put your best face forward. Thanks for the compliments. It means a lot coming from you! How's your adorable little kitty? Mine is currently running around like a crazy man, chasing after some imaginery prey. It's funny.

Cool~Thanks for posting. It's nice to know you are keeping up with me!! I appreciate it very much. Oh, and I loooooove Dan's BP gel. Totally worth it.

Well, I tried a bit of an experiment last night. Ya see, on the bottom half of my cheeks I never had acne. Just a lot of clogged pores. Last night, I decided to put BP on my acne areas and Salicylic Acid 2% on my lower cheeks. SA is suppose to open up your pores. So I figured maybe it would soften up the sebum, open up the pores, and maybe make it easier for the BP to penetrate this morning. My skin does feel a bit smoother this morning.

As for the rest of my bod, I'm feeling a little bit blase. (is that how you spell it?) I drank alcohol this weekend, which always throws me for a loop. And I haven't done Jazzercise since Saturday. Damn, I'm falling down... But I am going to the extra long 1.5 hour class tonight. My birthday is this month and I had hoped to be in great shape for that, to sort of counterbalance the sadness about aging.

So that's my update for today. Hope everyone has a great face day! :wub:

does the bp leave an residue or anything? that's the problem i always had and getting on clothes to lol

It doesn't look like your pores are clogged though from your pictures, but that seems to have been my problem my skin would shed too fast I think and clog my pores everytime

Happy early bday celebration by the way celebration im going to be the big three o in maY :cry: is it all downhill from there like everyone says? I hope not

I hope to keep smiling like you =)

you have a great day to =) oh yeah you look very improved now in your pics

Fuman~BP kills bacteria but it does not open pores and it does not exfoliate. So, since I am being gentle even when I wash, I feel like all that dead stuff is just sitting on my skin.

You can't see the clogged pores unless you are sitting about 4 inches from the mirror, under bright lights. But they are there, trust me!!

Now, as to your question about turning 30. The answer is NOOOOOOO, things are definitely not downhill. It was hard to turn 30, I won't lie. I had a bit of a breakdown when I turned 30, seriously. I quit my job and everything. It was awful. But now that I am in my mid-thirties I feel this huge sense of relief that I am not in my 20s anymore. It's hard to explain, but I feel like I'm in my prime, ya know? And believe you me, I am still young enough to enjoy life to the fullest :D

Thank you for the early birthday wishes. Only 4 more days...

Hey you guys,

Happy Thursday! I'm happy because my parents are coming over to take me out to dinner for my birthday (which isn't actually until Sunday).

I posted a pic of me smiling in my album. First, to spread a little sunshine :) Second, so you can see those nasty clogged pores I was telling you about. If you look REALLY closely you can see a few white dots under the skin on the apples of my cheeks. As the Prego commercial says, "It's in there!"

Well, I have come to a decision. I am going to become a certified Jazzercise instructor!!!! I've been thinking about it for a while because my friend who is an instructor keeps encouraging me. It's so much fun, plus it would be an opportunity to help other people, which is something I love to do. It wouldn't be a lot of income, but at least I'd get to workout for free! So I'm gonna do it. It's gonna be a couple of months because it is a process, so I'll keep ya updated on how it goes.

Gotta run. Have a great day everyone!!!

IPB Image

HEY GIRL,

I know it's been a while but I am so glad that you are doing great!! I think being a jazzersize instructor would be tons of fun! You will always be encouraged to be in shape.

You look really cute in your picture!! If you are worried about the little white things I think Dan's BP helped to reduce mine because I had them all over the place when I first stated to use it. I think it is sebum traped under there. I used my extractor to get them out. It feels funny when it bursts through the pore and comes out like a little squiggle. If you get rid of them by extraction then the BP will keep them away at least that is what it did to me. You are on the highway to clear!! I hope you have a beautiful weekend. It is poring down rain here. Happy Early Birthday!!! :dance:

danielle

reading your log and looking throught your gallery, doing very well and can see a considerable inprovement. You've naturally got a beautifull skin colour so hopefully in a month or two at this rate you'll be totally clear. best of luck and stick in there!

Hi, just had to chime in that I love your new avatar pic...haven't had a chance to read through your whole log but I checked out your gallery. Great progress, WOW!!! :) Love the hair too!!

Well, I have come to a decision. I am going to become a certified Jazzercise instructor!!!! I've been thinking about it for a while because my friend who is an instructor keeps encouraging me. It's so much fun, plus it would be an opportunity to help other people, which is something I love to do. It wouldn't be a lot of income, but at least I'd get to workout for free! So I'm gonna do it. It's gonna be a couple of months because it is a process, so I'll keep ya updated on how it goes.

awesome! jazzercise sounds like so much fun!

i love your new avatar picture. you look beautimous!

:wub: erin

just thought i'd stop by to say, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D

i hope you have a wonderful day!

Ha, Ha! Thanks, Erin!!! It is sooooooooo beautiful outside this morning. This is going to be a wonderful day.

Unfortunately, I had the teeny tiniest whitehead pop up in the crease of my nose. It's one of those that is like the size of the head of a needle, totally white and on the surface. I could pop it, cover it with bP, and it would be gone. In fact, I probably will. I mean, who wants a whitehead on their birthday???

OK. Totally unrelated question. Are you guys familiar with MySpace? Well, my little 11-year old neice just put up a MySpace. It's covered with comments about how she likes boys and makeup and wants to talk to boys. It also shows her age to be 17!!! Ummmm....am I just being an old fogey, or is this totally inappropriate? Should I say something to her Mom about this, just to make sure she knows? I'm all for being the cool aunt, but I don't know if I can be okay with this. You know, because of Internet predators and stuff. Erg.

Jazzercise Update: My first "movement screening" is on April 1st. I will attend a class and get monitored by a District Manager so she can see if I'm coordinated or not. Then I can submit my application (and pay the 1000 dollar fee...).

Everyone have a happy, clear Sunday!

Tina

OK. Totally unrelated question. Are you guys familiar with MySpace? Well, my little 11-year old neice just put up a MySpace. It's covered with comments about how she likes boys and makeup and wants to talk to boys. It also shows her age to be 17!!! Ummmm....am I just being an old fogey, or is this totally inappropriate? Should I say something to her Mom about this, just to make sure she knows? I'm all for being the cool aunt, but I don't know if I can be okay with this. You know, because of Internet predators and stuff. Erg.

omg....yes, please tell her...if it were my child I would want to know.

Ive known of kids who have put way too much info on myspace and have been physically found by people they dont even know...let alone the fact that an ELEVEN year old would be subjected to the attention that a 17 year old would get :shifty: ...creepy....

my daughter is almost 13 and she's not allowed to have a myspace, no way, no how...too many creeps on the net!!

oh and have a GREAT DAY btw!!!!!

its going to be 70* here....SEVENTY DEGREES IN INDIANA IN MARCH! :shock:

so Im gonna enjoy the day myself....oh and the new pic is amazing....you get prettier every time I see you!

(((much hugs)))