Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It seems to me that whenever i use SPF, i brokeout with those itchy painful underskin zits.....

been using all those prodt for semsitive skin , oily skin, not helping at all.....both Phy and CHem

try a physical sun block like zinc/titanium oxide.. there better than chemical ones... but also harder to find.

yeah. physical sunblocks are much better. search for some on the net.

physical sunscreens are actually more comedogenic which means they cause more pimples..but the tradeoff is that chemical sunscreens can be irritating...

Most suncreens contain high levels of moisturizing ingredients. Even though they may be oil-free, they often lead to breakouts.

Physical sunscreens use the moisturizer as a means of making them smoother to apply and look less chalky after application. However, for problematic skin, these ingredients can be an irritant.

I haven't used it myself since they don't deliver to Canada, but one product you may want to try is:

http://shop.beautysurg.com/index.asp?PageA...el=&strCompare=

According to their ad copy, it is comprised of only 2 ingredients (titanium dioxide and water) so perhaps it will be less problematic for acne-prone skin.

i got this one off ebay..

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...031120?v=glance

good reviews and it was about $20.. a pretty good deal compared to the original price.. and from what i heard it doesnt break you out.. also contains white tea extract... and from what ive read.. you need to apply a ton of sunscreen if its a chemical one just to get the coverage stated on the product.

I was using phyical sunscreen ( completely phyical and the brand is actualy well know for its dedicated prodts for sensitive skins , it's FANCL ),

it's spf 30 with PA+++