Find results that contain...
Find results in...
punchito

great drink for people with acne + fast metabolism

Morning & Night:

- Squeeze the juice from half a lemon into a cup

- Add about 3-4 heaped teaspoons honey into cup, vary depending on taste

- Dilute & drink

(pair with a Zinc tablet for better results)

First off lemme just say I've been on the regimen for 7 months now, it's helped alot but hasn't eradicated the acne completely, I've been experimenting and have found this to work wonders, since drinking it (which has only been about a week now tbh) I get NO large zits - which usually come every few days, only a couple of minor whiteheads have surfaced recently, but they're tiny and there's not much beneath 'em at all

The sweet/sour honey + lemon flavours pretty much negate each other, on their own I can't tolerate honey or lemon but together they taste just fine. This is perfect for people like me trying to gain weight because honey can kinda help in that department ;)

lemme know what you guys (and gals!) think.

no it means dilute it with water.... dooohh

whats the added value of the honey in it though? I have np with drinking lemon alone

....where does the fast metabolism part of this thread come in?

I think the honey is just a fast and easy source of high calories.

This is perfect for people like me trying to gain weight because honey can kinda help in that department ;)

lemme know what you guys (and gals!) think.

Gain weight? that sounds familiar. I could never gain weight as a teen and was about 59 kg at 19. Which was very very skinny seeing as im nearly 6ft. Anyway i gained around 20 kg in a year. You dont want to know how because its very unhealthy. Anyway good luck with the weight gain. Get to the gym and start pumping weights! oh and now people say im a fatso and the unhealthy diet gave me serve acne. ffs stupid world.

:wall:

yeah I started doing weights about 2 months ago, gained 4 kg so far doing that + eating more + protein shakes

thanks for the encouragement :), its much easier to gain rather than lose weight, at least a weight-loss diet (salads/organic foods, no junk etc) can generally help with the acne at the same time, good luck with everything dude