Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'd admit at first I tried Green Tea as part of this useless 'acne-no-more' ebook I bought and hated the taste. After about 6 cups though I started to accept it a little more.

Here I am 3 months on on no crappy diet thing and I can't get enough of it!!!!!! I go through about 7-8 cups a day expecially with added lemon zest, that's lovely. A truly great, healthy and Refreshing drink!!!! :dance:

i bought some.. drank some... stored it away... and haven't used it since =P

I felt like throwing up cause I was forcing myself to drink it lol! I don't make it cause I'm too lazy/ don't have time... I'll go make some later tonight ^_^

i have a cup or two of green tea every day, its some damn good stuff, ddaamn good stuff. health-wise. the first week of having it i thought it tasted kinda bland and wasnt exactly what youd say 'into it.' but after you get used to it you can down it no sweat

It's definitely an "acquired taste"! :) But _I_ love it now, too. And there are some damned good reasons to drink it, and they don't have anything to do with acne. If it SHOULD actually help your acne, then just consider that a nice bonus! ;)

Bryan

I drank a lot of coffee and i noticed my face kinda breaking out, so i switched to tea. But tea still has caffeine and i thought you were supposed to stay away from caffeine? So i stopped drinking tea.

I drank a lot of coffee and i noticed my face kinda breaking out, so i switched to tea. But tea still has caffeine and i thought you were supposed to stay away from caffeine? So i stopped drinking tea.

Unfortunately, some people think that caffeine is necessary for at least some of the health benefits of green tea. It may not be a good idea to drink de-caffeinated tea.

Bryan

I've been drinking decaffeinated green tea three weeks already and I stopped breaking out. If drinking green tea is helping me with my acne then I'm happy. Try it you'll see.

I started drinking green tea earlier this week for the health benefits. Definitely an acquired taste but now I love it, and I can't get enough of it. As a matter of fact, I just made a cup of it right now. I would love for it to help clear up my face. :)

Try to drink green tea but decaffeinated. I drink a brand called "SALADA". Try not to drink it with too much sugar as it minimizes its antioxidant effect. I hope drinking tea is the reason my acne is better. :D

Try to drink green tea but decaffeinated. I drink a brand called "SALADA". Try not to drink it with too much sugar as it minimizes its antioxidant effect. I hope drinking tea is the reason my acne is better. :D

I only have caffeinated green tea. Does this make any difference? I'm on cup #2...which I shouldn't be doing at this time of night. :) I don't add anything to it, which seems to be good.

I only have caffeinated green tea. Does this make any difference? I'm on cup #2...which I shouldn't be doing at this time of night. :) I don't add anything to it, which seems to be good.

Try not to dring caffeinated as caffeine is bad for acne and in the long run will aggreviate your skin (caffeine is bad for your health) Trust me! and don't drink it too much also, One cup a day is fine.

For those who don't like the taste of plain ol' green tea ... look for Celestial Seasonings "Raspberry Gardens" & "Blueberry Breeze" green teas ... they are yummy.

I make several large pots a day, mixing those flavors with the CS Wild Berry Zinger, and it makes a yummy fruit tea that's good hot OR iced. I have no problem drinking it all day long ... tastes better than juice or soda.

I notice that when I don't get my green tea, I get sugar cravings. No idea why.

Q

Don't buy decaf green tea, buy white tea. I'll save you the time of doing the research into why I'm right (sorry to be so arrogant but it's truth).

Just sweeten the tea with some stevia extract and it tastes fine.

Try to find Green Tea with Honeysuckle. This is proven to clean the toxins from the body and is also known as clearing pimples.