Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Virgo

People with really mild skin problems

Guest Virgo

Why do they complain to people with skin worse than them?? Do they really expect us to react positively? Ugh it just annoys the hell out of me, it's like they do it just cuz they want u to make them feel better by telling them the obvious truth.

i <3 dragonshiryu

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Who knows, life holds many mysteries. Why are you the World's Largest Douche?

Why do you have the world's smallest penis? Life holds many mysteries indeed.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Why do you have the world's smallest penis? Life holds many mysteries indeed.

:lol2: 100% what i expected from a friend of Virgo. Are you at his house again?

Guest Fearless*Bunny

funny how the topic name changed...

Guest Virgo

Yeah I didn't want it to start a flame war here cuz most people are morons...

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

HUH! You are such a humanitarian. Pfft.

And you're not? :hand:

Who's that?

Virgo's moody little ass buddy.

Are you saying that on this website people with mid acne should only be talking to people with acne less than what they have?! No matter what type of acne people have it can still get to people, and if everyone can help everyone else out with tips, advice and a way to vent our fustration then we should all share it if we want, rather then just selecting people with acne that is not as bad as ours!!

Are you saying that on this website people with mid acne should only be talking to people with acne less than what they have?! No matter what type of acne people have it can still get to people, and if everyone can help everyone else out with tips, advice and a way to vent our fustration then we should all share it if we want, rather then just selecting people with acne that is not as bad as ours!!

It's funny too, because if you look at his gallery, his acne is mild. :ninja:

I get bitched at though all the time because people don't think my acne looks bad. But it looks so much worse in real life. There are a lot of things the camera can't show. Even a few days ago my friend said "Your skin looks really bad. You need to stop picking at it".

I wouldn't pick at them if they didn't pop up >O

The reason he posted this whole thread is because of my thread about scars. Agian jealous of the attention, it's to be expected of a virgo who wants to be an actor, I should know lol!

Low quality camera's make your skin look clearer because they can't focus on all the small detail's obviously, it's like looking in a mirror with a unatural coloured light, and then looking in one with natural bright light and seeing the difference from clear skin to very detailed and unclear skin. They have the right to talk about their skin problems like anyone else, after all this is the emotional and psychological effects of acne forum.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Virgo is just some little wannabe actor who thinks he's holier than thou. When he finally realises that you 'reap what you sow' i think Virgo will realise he truly is a fag. And i'm not talking sexual preference slander wise, i'm talking parasite to us all!

We need an emoticon for a semi-emo adolescent with a bitchier attitude than the person who invented being a bitch. Then touch it up with some obvious insecurities that go with being a homosexual African American.

I just wish he didn't bring all that in here with him, i have nothing against him besides the fact that he's an arsehole to most people.

Virgo is just some little wannabe actor who thinks he's holier than thou. When he finally realises that you 'reap what you sow' i think Virgo will realise he truly is a fag. And i'm not talking sexual preference slander wise, i'm talking parasite to us all!

We need an emoticon for a semi-emo adolescent with a bitchier attitude than the person who invented being a bitch. Then touch it up with some obvious insecurities that go with being a homosexual African American.

I just wish he didn't bring all that in here with him, i have nothing against him besides the fact that he's an arsehole to most people.

Especially to me. Him and his butt budy Dragon made a parody gallery JUST to pick on me.

Especially to me. Him and his butt budy Dragon made a parody gallery JUST to pick on me.

So that was him who made the gallery of the girl who was saying you cheated on her boyfriend? What an arsehole, why they do it?

LOL No that was a girl named Danielle. He made a gallery of photoshopped pictures of himself, and wrote everything that I wrote on my pictures like about how when I was attacked by a dog when I was a little girl, how the camera makes me look better, etc. And then when people said "Your skin isn't bad wtf are you talking about" He said I just created this gallery to point out what an idiot kanmi is or something.

I can't believe he cares so much :wub:

Why do they complain to people with skin worse than them?? Do they really expect us to react positively? Ugh it just annoys the hell out of me, it's like they do it just cuz they want u to make them feel better by telling them the obvious truth.

totaly my mom done this enougth times, im like what ya moaning over that for silly billy

There's a time and a place for everything, and unfortunately there a few people here who have no recollection of this concept and in the pitfall come across as extremely whiny, ungrateful snots. If they could put things in perspective and learn to hold their heads up a little higher they'd be fun, and dare i say enjoyable?!, people though. So being the kind and compassionate beauty I am, I'll dismiss their themness as immaturity

lots of looovve!

-Blackwell (except you tenshi, you can call me Blackie)

They're both a couple of tools... simple as that... :whistle:

I can understand both sides. If I had severe acne, and/or scars, I would be a little pissed off with people coming on here talking about their acne, or posting their pictures with no apparent acne. But then again, some if not most on here either has acne to some degree or had acne at one point (me included). I can't really talk because in all of my pictures there is no acne or scars, yet I have over 900 posts. Someone who has never had acne in their life would not post that many posts on an acne site. It is Acne.org, not SevereAcne.org.

And Kanmi, I do not know you, but I think from reading posts here and there, people flame you because you talk about scars and acne on your face yet in your pictures there is absolutely nothing. And it makes people think you are either, being stupid, are overly self-concious, deranged, or just seeking attention. I do not know you in real life so I am not going to judge you. I myself could be judged on here just as easily as well.

And virgo, you yourself do not have such bad acne either, so I do not understand why you are posting this topic to begin with.

Guest · Jake ·

I'm so sorry that Virgo was an asshole to you kanmi. People who think they're better than others, and show it, just prove they aren't so we can take comfort in that. :)