Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xmaddenlovato

My face looks good right after i wash it

right after i do the whole regimen (cleanse, BP, moisturize) my face looks good, clean, and like it's clearing up. but about an hour after i do the regimen, my face looks disgusting. i dont know why, but i look way more broken out. and during the day i also get tons of whiteheads and i can't figure out why. does this happen to anyone else? i want my face to look clean all day!

What products do you use?

I have the opposite; right after i wash my face, moisturise etc etc - my face looks kind of a bit red. Not too bad, bot not as nice as it looks when nothing has touched it.

I concur.

My skin looks a lot better as the day progresses actually. How fortunate, just in time for me to busta groove in ze club. :dance:

right after i do the whole regimen (cleanse, BP, moisturize) my face looks good, clean, and like it's clearing up. but about an hour after i do the regimen, my face looks disgusting. i dont know why, but i look way more broken out. and during the day i also get tons of whiteheads and i can't figure out why. does this happen to anyone else? i want my face to look clean all day!

How long have you been on the Clear Skin Regimen for?

the same with me...also after a warm shower..i think the reason is this - after rubbing ur face applying moisteriser etc etc..ur face might be a peachy colour & the zits are camoflaged..when ur skin settles down and returns to its normal tone the zits stand out.

What products do you use?

I have the opposite; right after i wash my face, moisturise etc etc - my face looks kind of a bit red. Not too bad, bot not as nice as it looks when nothing has touched it.

i use cetaphil gentle cleanser, clear skin regimen gel for BP, and cetaphil moisturizer with SPF

How long have you been on the Clear Skin Regimen for?

i haven't done the regimen yet today, but today will be day 5.