Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan

Brand new to regimen? Looking to start in a few days?

REPOST FROM CLEAR SKIN REGIMEN BOARD

Hi you guys. If you have not been using benzoyl peroxide and you're considering starting the regimen, I would love your help testing out the new Clear Skin Regimen cleanser and moisturizer and giving me your opinion. The first 5 people who fit this description to PM me with their address in the U.S. will be chosen.

The cleanser is pH balanced and lathers great for a shave, so I'd like some guys who shave to try it. Females are welcome too. I think you'll seriously love it. It is hyper-gentle. I've never tried anything this good myself.

The moisturizer is the only one I've tried that is as hydrating as Eucerin Skin Renewal, which is my current favorite moisturizer. But the CSR moisturizer goes on without the oily feel that Eucerin can have. So I find it to be pretty amazing too. I had our manufacturer send sample after sample 'til they got this one as it is. It is non-comedogenic and oil-free.

Thanks for your help with this. I think you'll really like the products, and I could really use your honest opinion on how they feel and work. I will also send a tube of CSRgel so you can try the entire regimen.

Thanks,

Dan