Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Neuvo wavo

Addicted to Accutane clear skin

Accutane gave me flawless skin. I went from having some of the worst skin of everyone I know to having the best.

Even the people I used to be jealous of, for being so clear, I now notice how imperfect their skin is compared to mine. Even the clearest among them seem to have a few tiny pimples here and there, some clogged pores etc.

I think Accutane has really warped me. I am no longer satisfied unless my skin remains perfect.

What he said & Congratulations I bet that's an awesome feeling!!!

-Crisco

P.S. You avatar still scares me :)

how long did it take for any hyperpigmentation (red marks) to fade away after the treatment was over?

yea please answer that..... i have horriable !!!! pigmentation left over from my acne...so bad.

When I did my full course in early 2004 I saw results immediately and was basically clear in 2-3 weeks.

I didn't really have a lot of red marks. I had a few and Accutane actually made them go away. It was like it completely remodeled my skin in those first weeks. My skin got, first, paler and then once the oil was gone, I had incredible even tone and minimized pores. All plugs and little blackheads were expelled, too.

I took tons of pictures, and looking back, it's still amazing. I had mild acne, but with some inflamed pustules or whatever they're called. And oil.

Did getting clear skin give you the right to be a mean assed bitch who's acting like his giving birth to a cow every second?

Why dont you post pictures? Is it because even with the clear skin you're still ugly?

well i had mild now i get cystic acne iv had 2 courses and now have the worste skin ever. i have scars left from my intial breakout ons econd course. i had perfect skin after orotane but after 6 months boooooom wish i never used it. how long has it been since ur last course. i hear all these wonderful stories but mine is not wonderful but actually quite horrible

Did getting clear skin give you the right to be a mean assed bitch who's acting like his giving birth to a cow every second?

Why dont you post pictures? Is it because even with the clear skin you're still ugly?

You're clearly a [email protected] He's just voicing his happiness at the drug and fair play to him for doing so. How about you pi*s off to another acne board mate and abuse people there. Loser.

You dumbass, you CLEARLY have no idea what I'm talking about and don't even realize the amount of people new waveo is going into galleries and calling them gay for no reason. Putting everyone down and acting like a complete bitch, so many people hate him. So STFU and get your facts right before you flame someone random.

You dumbass, you CLEARLY have no idea what I'm talking about and don't even realize the amount of people new waveo is going into galleries and calling them gay for no reason. Putting everyone down and acting like a complete bitch, so many people hate him. So STFU and get your facts right before you flame someone random.

Yeah, he is a mean bitch. You're very lucky though to have clear skin. Congragulations.

I had mild acne, but with some inflamed pustules or whatever they're called. And oil.

that's what I have, why won't doctor give me tane!

"When I did my full course in early 2004 I saw results immediately and was basically clear in 2-3 weeks."

Apparently I'm one of the unlucky ones....as I'm halfway done with my 4th month of treatment and have yet to see any results. :confused:

"When I did my full course in early 2004 I saw results immediately and was basically clear in 2-3 weeks."

Apparently I'm one of the unlucky ones....as I'm halfway done with my 4th month of treatment and have yet to see any results. :confused:

How bad was your acne?

Do you have oily skin?

How bad was your acne?

Do you have oily skin?

No, my skin isn't oily anymore --- it was before 'tane though. My type of (moderate) acne, deep gram-negative folliculitis, hasn't been affected at all by the Accutane and I'm currently taking 120mg/daily. As each day passes, I have this sinking feeling that I'm going to be one of those people that Accutane doesn't help.

Actually that's quite normal. Don't worry about it. I didn't see any results until that point in my treatment but now I'm completely clear.

Me thinks this guy is a troll, so take what he says with a grain of salt. (ie: he apparently had the worst skin of anyone he knew, but a few posts later he only had mild acne. Something doesn't quite add up. I also don't know of anyone that is completely clear after two weeks.)

Actually that's quite normal. Don't worry about it. I didn't see any results until that point in my treatment but now I'm completely clear.

Me thinks this guy is a troll, so take what he says with a grain of salt. (ie: he apparently had the worst skin of anyone he knew, but a few posts later he only had mild acne. Something doesn't quite add up. I also don't know of anyone that is completely clear after two weeks.)

and why no photos? come on we're all curious!

I'm 26 years old.

It doesn't take much to be designated pizza face of your social set when you've reached your mid 20s. Especially if you're a guy. My acne was mildish (thanks to oral antibiotics), but with some breakthrough inflamed stuff that was leaving scars.

I am incredibly lucky that Accutane works so well for me. I have the security of knowing that no matter what happens, I can always take Accutane and make it go away. But Accutane hasn't been a cure in my case, and the sides are brutal for me.

As far as pictures, that's not going to happen. I happen to be extremely shy.

EDIT: I went back and looked at my Accutane pictures. I started March 27. By April 4 my face was a chalky mess with a few dying pimples. By April 14 I didn't have an active mark on my face. By the end of April it looked like I'd had a face transplant.

What are your side effects?

I think you should put up a pic. Especially if you're results are good. Maybe you could just crop a pic of the acne area & then the area now so you don't have to put the whole pic up?????

-Crisco

There are pics you can search for on this site. Try looking for digikitten's accutane log, she had plenty of pictures. Musicfan had a couple of before and afters too.