Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Miya

Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser

Has anyone used this? Is it good for acne prone skin? And also, stupid question, but how do you use it?

If you live in or really near Canada then go to get Spectro Jel . . . I just got in in Vancouver when I was there . . . it is really really good lol. It is similar to Cetaphil. I like Cetaphil as well. Just put it gently on slightly wet skin and rub it in a little and rinse off.

If you live in or really near Canada then go to get Spectro Jel . . . I just got in in Vancouver when I was there . . . it is really really good lol. It is similar to Cetaphil. I like Cetaphil as well. Just put it gently on slightly wet skin and rub it in a little and rinse off.

No, i don't live anywhere near Canada but thanks. I've been putting Cetaphil on dry skin and then washing it off. I wasn't sure whether to put it on dry or wet skin since the bottle doesn't specify but i'll try it your way.

hey i found a better way to use it.. first put like a lot on your face and rub gently all over for about 20 seconds.. rinse. do this again but a smaller amount.. rinse.. and 3rd time take a small amount.. almost a dime and apply it all over like a moisturizer, wipe off with a paper towle or clean cloth.. it will leave a thin film of cetaphil ont it and it'll work so much better!

hey i found a better way to use it.. first put like a lot on your face and rub gently all over for about 20 seconds.. rinse. do this again but a smaller amount.. rinse.. and 3rd time take a small amount.. almost a dime and apply it all over like a moisturizer, wipe off with a paper towle or clean cloth.. it will leave a thin film of cetaphil ont it and it'll work so much better!

What do you mean when you say it'll work so much better? Isn't the point of a cleanser to clean your face w/o any residue left behind? I don't think i'd feel comfortable with a thin film of cleanser on my face. It'll make me feel like it's clogging my pores. I usually put on moisturizer right after i cleanse anyways.

I heard lots of people use cetaphil and then juse wipe it off with a towel. They say that it's pretty good this way but I don't think i can bring myself to do that. I'm so used to rinsing everything off with water.

I'm using the "Normal to Oily" wash by Cetaphil and it's really drying out my skin! Is the gentle cleanser better? Does it really get your skin clean?

I'm using the "Normal to Oily" wash by Cetaphil and it's really drying out my skin! Is the gentle cleanser better? Does it really get your skin clean?

I use the gentle one w/o water. Its alot less drying for me. I also use the normal to oily too but I needed to use water with that so it dried my face.