Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

If You Have Somewhat of Active acne and A lot of redness

I need advice....

I have active acne(not much though) and a lot of redness...

I was wondering Can I like do some treatments like laser or light...and stop all topical medications.

like everytime I start getting acne,,I would just go get treatments...

money is not an issue unless its very expensive...

I feel that topical meds just aggracvate my skin, makes it redder , LOOKS UNHEALTHY and have a lot of residue(whit stuff)..

what do u gusy think?

I THINK THIS WHY I GOT MY ACNE THE SECOND TIME....ITS MY FAULT.....TELL ME IF I DIDINT DO THIS IT WOULDNT HAVE COEM BACK...

so ok I had acne but it went away all I had was redness not much but it was there..so I decided to go tanning to cover it...well IT DID And I was so happy for liek 2 months....anyway this waht I would do, Wake up not wash my face,,...go to the gym sweat a lot..then go tanning but a thick tanning solotion tan for like 20 minutes then go home but not washing my face until late at night or sometimes not tven washing my face that day...

DO U GUYS THINK IF I TOOK CARE OF MY SKIN MY SECOND ACNE WOULNDNT HAVE COME....?

HELP PLEASE?

Well I know your not supposed to shower then tan but you would workout then just leave all those oils on your skin?

Clean that crap off man, that mixed with all the crap floating around in the air is like flies getting caught in a bug zapper imo.

I would workout then shower, wait about an hour then tan, then shower again @ night..

If your tanning for 20 like myself then I assume your skin doesnt peel and dry out easily like mine, I shower RIGHT before I go tanning then come workout then wait about 2hrs then shower again and still shower again @ night.

My average is 3 showers a day on workout days 2 on non workout days.

Im only telling you what works for me, everyone is different.

If you feel your skin is nearly clear and the redness is bothering you alot and you dont want to tan any more then maybe look into a Face Peel or dermabrasion?

Dunno might work